Earlier today, Apple released a new version of iTunes for Windows and Mac OS X. The new version, dubbed iTunes 10.4.1, addresses a slew of issues, and improves the compatibility with iOS devices. This update offers the following fixes:
- Fixes a problem where the media keys on some third-party keyboards work inconsistently with iTunes
- Addresses issues with adding artwork to songs and videos
- Resolves an issue which may cause iTunes to become unresponsive when purchasing an HD movie
- Fixes a problem where iTunes may take longer than expected to open after waking your Mac from sleep
- Addresses issues with VoiceOver support
To download the update, simply head over to Apple’s website (link). Note that this version is not compatible with iOS 5 beta– you will need to download iTunes 10.5 beta if you happen to be already using iOS 5 on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.