Every day, iOSnoops brings you the best deals available for your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. We scour the App Store so you don’t have to, finding the most exciting deals and new apps for your device. We take getting a bargain seriously, and then share what we find with you.
Back in 2010, iOSnoops started as a couple of friends hunting for good deals on their favorite apps, and then sharing that information to more friends on the iOSnoops website. Since then, we have filtered through hundreds of thousands of apps, and have saved our readers quite a bit of money. We love getting great deals on really cool apps, and we want to share.
At iOSnoops, our philosophy is to report deals with the highest standards of quality and ethics, and we do not allow developers to pay us to be featured on the site.
Please feel free to contact us via our contact page.
Some cool features of the site
- Our Daily App Deals section offers a convenient way for our readers to find deals on the App Store. The lists are updated daily, around 6AM Central Time.
- Our Real-Time App Deals allow bargain hunters to snatch deals as soon as they pop up.
- If you don’t have time to scour the site, we make it easy for you: we handpick the 3 best apps of the day, so you don’t miss any must-have apps. We showcase the best new app, the best app gone free, and the best app deal, everyday.
- We keep track of app prices, to make sure you’re getting the best deals possible.
- We can send you an email alert so you don’t miss a deal. Simply search for your favorite app, fill the Deal Alert form on the app page, and we will keep an eye on this app and send you an email as soon as its price drops.
- If a deal expires, an ‘expired’ icon will appear next to it, to make sure you don’t end up buying an app at a higher price than expected.
- We offer newsletters for daily reminders in your inbox of our best deals for that day. If you occasionally forget to check iOSnoops, this will deliver them to your inbox so you won’t miss anything.
- We constantly stream our deals to our Twitter accounts (@iOSnoops, @iOSnoops_iPhone and @iOSnoops_iPad).
- We’ve got a good selection of RSS deal feeds. Pick a feed, stick it in your email client, My Yahoo, iGoogle, or even on your own website, and get a steady broadcast of deals.
Editor in chief
Engineering / Code