Ranking - Medical (iPhone)
Ranking - Medical (iPad)
Where else can you reorder your contacts in three taps? Only our app. But what if you want to reorder in only two taps? Good news: Two-tap reordering from your Apple Watch.
Ordering for the first time? It’s slightly more than three taps, but it’s still quick and we’ll walk you through the whole process. Simply scan the lens box to upload your prescription or upload a picture of your paper Rx for faster shipping. Then use your camera phone to pay with your credit card, or use PayPal. Reorder from your secure account in three brief taps or select Auto-Reorder so you’ll never run out of contacts.
YOU HAVE QUESTIONS? WE HAVE ANSWERS.
If you ever have any questions you can call, email, or text us right from the app, and you’ll receive a prompt reply from a real, live person with an adorable Utah accent (NOTE: You only get the adorable accent if you call).
LENSGAUGE™ FOR EVERYONE
Perhaps you aren’t a 1-800 CONTACTS customer yet. It’s OK. We aren’t here to judge. Our LensGauge feature can be used by anybody to be reminded when it’s time to swap out their lenses. Because nobody likes itchy red eyes. Nobody.
• GPS-based search for a local eye doctor.
• Import your doc’s information directly from your Contacts.
• Track your order from your Order History
You know what to do.
- View your LensGauge at a glance
- Track your supply of contact lenses
- Receive lens replacement and reorder reminders
New Features and Improvements
- Specify at what time you want to be reminded to change your contacts
- Link your LensGauge to a specific user
- Various enhancements and bug fixes