Ranking - Medical (iPhone)
Ranking - Medical (iPad)
2010 Handbook of Emergency Cardiovascular Care for Healthcare Providers by Ascend Integrated Media
• Information for ACLS, ACLS-EP, BLS, PALS, PEARS and Newborn
• Simple, easy-to-use algorithms and drug treatments
• Step-by-step guides and checklists to help healthcare providers perform accurate steps for quality care
Bug Fixes iPad/iPhone:
✔ Fix for crash during registration on iOS 6
✔ Performance improvements
We are committed to providing you with the best experience possible so if you have any problems, comments or feedback, please visit PixelMags support or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org,or call us: ☎ USA +1 (310) 359 8709 ☎ UK +44 (0)208 196 9503
- 2010 Handbook of Emergency Cardiovascular Care for Healthcare Providers has average ratings (2-star).
- The app is pricier than similar apps available on the App Store.
- 2010 Handbook of Emergency Cardiovascular Care for Healthcare Providers is currently ranked #282 in paid Medical apps for iPhone, as well as #282 in paid Medical apps for iPad.