Ranking - Sports (iPad)
48 Championship Basketball Drills - iPad Edition by Daft Arts
This App shows coaches and parents from the youth level all the way up to High School a wide variety of useful drills.
"48 Championship Basketball Drills" covers: shooting, conditioning, defensive skills, rebounding, ball handling, passing and foul shooting techniques.
The 22 shooting drills are especially valuable and many of them have been used by teams at all levels.
The App concludes with four sample practices along with ten coaching tips.
The App is fast paced and each drill starts with a picture of a basketball court with the placement of where the players should line up.
Marty Schupak has been coaching youth sports for 21 years. He has coached over 5,000 kids in youth athletics.
Many of his former players have gone on to play in high school and beyond. Many have received athletic college scholarships.
Coach Schupak has coached children in baseball, basketball and soccer. He has served on many leagues’ boards of directors and is a member of the American Baseball Coaches Association.
Thousands of youth baseball coaches have been trained at his clinic How To Run A Youth Baseball Practice.
His Web site www.YouthSportsClub.com, is one of the most popular resources for youth coaches and parents. He also host of a Podcast titled Youth Sports Tips (www.YouthSportsTips.com) interviewing nationally known figures in the world of youth sports.
Schupak has written numerous articles on youth sports and developed numerous
best-selling sports video. He also authored the popular book Youth Baseball Drills.
He received a bachelor's degree from Boston University in 1975 and a master's degree in physical education from Arizona State University in 1978.
Schupak lives in Valley Cottage, New York.
- Automatically create session plans for you. Don’t think about when to start. The app got it all figured out.
- Schedule sessions in a calendar. We have this slick calendar view, which makes it easy for you to remember when to start your next session.
- Rate and review sessions. After every practice you can rate the session and leave some personal notes, so you can
remember later what was special about this particular session.
- Autologging sessions. Learn and train at your own pace. Just start a session by using the stop watch whenever you feel like it. The Session Logbook will automatically save your improvements and raise your status (we even have little achievments..)
- Stopwatch and Logbook usable without App content