Ranking - Finance (iPhone)
Try before you buy. Find our 'Accountant Universal Free' in the app store. Also. Consider our 'Accountant Universal Calc'. Same calculator, but one purchase gets both the iPad and iPhone versions!
Whether you're an accountant or CPA, a small business owner, or just need a calculator for everyday use, the paper tape history may make this the perfect calculator for you.
Use it for invoicing, income tax returns, calculating percentages and general everyday calculating.
==== Recent Press ====
● iPad version is proudly ranked in "Top 10 - Finance" in the App Store.
● Strategic Finance (Tools of the Trade): "If you're looking for a professional desk calculator…..check out Interlocken's 'Accountant Calc' (for iPad)."
● AppsWild.com: "Whether you're tracking your monthly budget, coming up with an estimate of costs for a project you're working on....this App should be your first choice."
About Accountant Calculator:
● 4-inch iPhone 5 support
● Perfect for:
○ ○ record keeping, income taxes, invoicing, small business use
○ ○ general purpose calculations
○ ○ adding columns of numbers
○ ○ tax and percentage calculations
● Export a PDF file to iBooks, Dropbox, Email, or your favorite printing utility.
● Correct numbers, add comments, add/delete lines
● Save paper tapes to disk for later use.
● Freely chain + - x / % 1/x √
● Includes the Perfect % Key
● Customize your environment. Select a...
○ ○ 4x4, 4x5, or 4x6 keypad
○ ○ paper tape color (5 to select from)
○ ○ paper tape font size
○ ○ display format (fix+, fix, float)
● Comprehensive set of help screens.
● International number formatting (Settings -> General -> International -> Region Format -> select region).
CPA's and Accountants: Please find 'Adding Machine: 10 Key Calc' in the App Store which is a 10-key compliant adding machine with reverse numeric/operator entry to add streams of numbers. See the 1st FAQ.
Q1. What is the difference between this App and Interlocken's 'Adding Machine: 10 Key Calc' in the App. Store?
A1. Both calculators are single-column adding devices. Both have iPad versions with full-size (1:1) keyboards. 'Accountant Calculator' supports the free chaining of +, -, x, /, %, √, 1/x and is easier to use if you are not familiar with how a '10-key' works, while 'Adding Machine: 10 Key Calc' uses inverted number/operator entry, the same as a 10 Key adding machine, commonly used by Accountants and CPA's.
Q2. Can I touch-type?
A2. Checkout the iPad version with its large (1:1) keypad and several aids for touch-typing.
Q3. How can I quickly clear the paper tape?
A3. Just double-tap the round 'i' (info) button to clear the paper tape.
Q4. How can I edit an incorrect number or add & delete lines from the paper tape?
A4. Touch any line of the paper tape to go into edit mode. Touch Add or Delete Line. You can also edit numbers, and split Add/Sub or Mul/Div groups. Press Done to return to Calculator mode
2. Repaired an arithmetic error when 0 is the 1st number entered at the beginning of a new group. Thank you Mr. RStovel.