Ranking - Finance (iPad)
Accountant for iPad - calculator
Accountant for iPad is a single-column calculator with a full sized (1:1) keypad. Review & edit numbers, add or delete lines. Save & retrieve paper tape files. Export paper tape files to iBooks©, Dropbox©, Email or your favorite printing utility.
Try before you buy. Find our 'Accountant Free Universal' in the App Store. Also. Consider our 'Accountant Universal Calc'. Same calculator, but one purchase gets both the iPad and iPhone versions!
Whether you're an accountant or CPA, a small business owner, or just need a calculator for everyday use, the paper tape history may make this the perfect calculator for you.
Use it for invoicing, income tax returns, calculating percentages and general everyday calculating.
CPA's and Accountants: Please find 'Adding Machine: 10 Key Calc HD' by Interlocken Technology in the iPad App Store which is a 10-key compliant adding machine with reverse numeric/operator entry to add streams of numbers. See the 1st FAQ below.
● Over 400 consecutive days in the top 200 ranking of the Apple Finance Category
● Strategic Finance (Tools of the Trade): "If you're looking for a professional desk calculator…..check out Interlocken's "Accountant for iPad."
● AppsWild.com: "Whether you're tracking your monthly budget, coming up with an estimate of costs for a project you're working on....this App should be your first choice."
About Accountant for iPad:
● Review up to 350 lines of your paper tape and fix errors as needed.
● Export a PDF file to iBooks, Dropbox, Email, or your favorite printing utility.
● Add comments, add/delete lines.
● Save paper tapes to disk for later use.
● Full size (1:1) realistic keyboard.
● TypeTone - a major innovation to aid accurate key entry using audio feedback.
● Freely chain + - x / % 1/x √
● Includes the Perfect % Key
● 3 display formats: fixed, fix+, float
● Comprehensive set of help screens.
● 4 Orientations: Landscape Left/Right + Portrait
● Lock keypad for left or right handed use
● International number formatting (Settings -> General -> International -> Region Format -> select region).
Q1. What is the difference between this App, 'Accountant for iPad', and Interlocken's 'Adding Machine: 10 Key Calc HD' in the iPad App. Store.?
A1. Both calculators are single-column adding devices with full-size (1:1) keyboards and are optimized for the iPad user interface. ‘Accountant for iPad’ supports the free chaining of +, -, x, /, %, √, 1/x and is easier to use. 'Adding Machine: 10 Key Calc HD' uses reverse number/operator the same as a 10 Key Adding Machine, commonly used by CPA's and Accountants.
Q2. Can I touch-type?
A2. 'Accountant for iPad' has several aids for touch-typing: TypeTone variable audio feedback, 1:1 scale keyboard, or, scale and reposition the keyboard to fit your hand best. There is also support for right and left-handers.
Q3. How do I edit an incorrect number or add & delete lines from the paper tape?
A3. Touch any line of the paper tape to go into edit mode. Touch the side controls: Add Line, Delete Line. You can also edit numbers, and split groups. Press Done to return to Calculator mode.
2. Repaired an arithmetic error when 0 is the 1st number entered at the beginning of a new group. Thank you Mr. RStovel.