Ranking - Finance (iPhone)
Adding Machine: 10 Key Calc
Try before you buy. Find our 'Adding Machine Free Universal: 10 Key Calc' in the App Store.
If you are looking for an easy-to-use chaining calculator, also with percentage/tax capabilities, please find our 'Accountant Calculator' products for both iPhone and iPad in the App store.
==== Recent Press =====
Currently featured in iTunes "What's Hot" in the Finance Category for iPad.
Strategic Finance (Tools of the Trade): "If you're looking for a professional desk calculator that can give you full 10-key accounting functions with a tape you can name and save, edit, e-mail, or print, check out Interlocken's 10 Key Adding Machine app."
● Behaves the same as a '10 Key' adding machine.
● Export a PDF file to iBooks©, DropBox©, Email, or your favorite printing utility.
● 400 lines of paper tape history.
● 3 display formats: fixed, fix+, float
● Save paper tapes to disk for later use.
● Correct numbers, add comments, add/delete lines
● Two keypads offer the 'total' key on the left or right side
● Comprehensive set of help screens.
● International number formatting (Settings -> General -> International -> Region Format -> select region).
Q1. What is the difference between 'Adding Machine: 10 Key Calc' and 'Accountant Calculator' in the App. Store.?
A1. Both are single-column adding devices and both have iPad versions with full size 1:1 keyboards. '10 Key' behaves the same as a 10 Key Adding Machine with reversed operator entry while ‘Accountant Calculator’ supports the free chaining of +, -, x, /, %, √, 1/x and is easier to use if you are not familiar with how a '10-key' works.
You can also reference the following link:
Q2. Can I touch-type?
A2. Checkout the iPad version with large (1:1) keyboards and several aids for touch-typing.
Q3. How can I quickly clear the paper tape?
A3. Make sure the option to 'Double Tap the LCD to Clear' is ON (right-side scroll page). Then just double-tap the LCD display to clear the paper tape.
Q4. How can I edit an incorrect number or add & delete lines from the paper tape?
A4. Touch any line of the paper tape to go into edit mode. Touch the side controls: Add Line, Delete Line. You can also edit numbers. Press Done to return to Calculator mode.
Q5. How can I have my 'total' key be on the right side?
A5. Press the checkerboard icon on the left side of the paper tape until the keypad you want is displayed. There are three to choose from.