Ranking - Utilities (iPhone)
Ranking - Utilities (iPad)
Adding Tape Printing Calculator with virtual tape
Adding Tape is an adding machine with a virtual "tape."
Note: Adding Tape is modeled after an adding machine, not a calculator. The behavior of each is different.
Proud to be featured: "What's Hot"
Add, subtract, multiply and divide numbers up to five decimal places, keeps a running total and a virtual "tape."
- Virtual tape visible & scrollable while adding
- Undo an unlimited number of times
- Edit mode allows you to delete individual rows
- Remembers tape between launches
- selecting rows in edit mode adds virtual checkmarks to aid in checking your work
- Touch an number in your tape to copy
- Key sound or mute option
- Six different button sounds to select
- Email tape (option to format as plain text or HTML)
- Save multiple tapes
- Printing support (iOS 4.2 Multitasking required)
* Customize *
- Optional decimal behavior: stays in fixed location as you enter numbers or traditional hit decimal key
- Alternate large Zero key or small '0' and '00' keys
- Option: add line numbers to tape
- Option: set number of Clear Entry touches before tape is cleared