Ranking - Photo-Video (iPhone)
Ranking - Photo-Video (iPad)
Crash Course for Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 by Kelby Media Group
- AirPlay support for audio/video from iPhone or iPad
- Approximate Runtime 1 hour 37 minutes
KelbyTraining.com and Matt Kloskowski (of LightroomKillerTips.com) bring you a killer course designed to get you up and running in Lightroom 4 in no time! This crash course gives you a basic overview of Lightroom 4 along with everything you really need to know in order to improve your entire workflow practically overnight.
You'll learn how to:
• Bring your photos into Lightroom 4 and where to store them.
• Make your photos look great with a few simple clicks.
• Create and use your own presets for great photo effects.
• Share your photos using the new photo books, on Facebook or Flickr, via web galleries, or in print.
• Work with Lightroom and Photoshop together to spend less time processing and more time shooting.
02 Getting Your Photos In To Lightroom
03 Finding Your Favorite Photos
04 Organizing Your Favorite Photos
05 Develop Module - The Basics
06 Develop Module - Advanced Settings
07 Develop Module - Creating Presets
08 Develop Module - Creating Versions
09 Develop Module - Change One, Change 'Em All
10 Using Photoshop and Lightroom Together
11 Sharing - Creating Photo Books
12 Sharing - On Flickr and Facebook
13 Sharing - Slideshows
14 Sharing - On the Web
15 Sharing - Printing