Ranking - Photo-Video (iPad)
Adobe Photoshop Touch
(IMPORTANT NOTE: Adobe has announced that Photoshop Touch is no longer being supported and will be removed for purchase on this store page on May 28, 2015. This means there will be no further updates to the app (no bug fixes, OS updates, etc.) but if you already have Photoshop Touch installed on your device, you will continue to be able to use it for the foreseeable future. Please keep this in mind if you are considering purchasing Photoshop Touch today, and if you’ve already purchased Photoshop Touch, please make sure to back up your work as well as the app. For more information, visit http://adobe.ly/1ILISGD.)
A new complement to Photoshop Touch is also available: Adobe Photoshop Mix is a free iPad app that enables you to combine and cut-out images, apply looks, and perform non-destructive edits to your images, all compatible with Adobe Photoshop CC.
With Photoshop Touch, you get:
• Core Photoshop features like layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters.
• The camera fill feature for using your iPad camera to fill areas on layers.
• The Scribble Selection tool for selecting part of an image to extract.
• Refine Edge for capturing hard-to-select elements like hair.
• The ability to work on high-res images (up to 12 megapixels).
• Step-by-step tutorials and an inspiration gallery.
• Integrated Google Image Search.
• Wireless printing with AirPrint.
• The ability to open Photoshop Touch layered files in Photoshop CC, CS6, or CS5.1.
• Free Creative Cloud membership with 2GB of cloud storage plus the ability to manually sync between tablet and desktop, access files from the web, and share.
• Requires iPad 2 or later and iOS 5 and later. Not available for 1st generation iPad.
• Resolved several other bugs