Ranking - Business (iPhone)
Ranking - Business (iPad)
Adobe Acrobat Reader - View, Annotate & Share PDFs
• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web or any app that supports “Open In…”
• Search, scroll and zoom in and out.
• Choose Single Page or Continuous scroll mode.
ANNOTATE AND REVIEW PDFs
• Make comments on PDFs using sticky notes and drawing tools.
• Highlight and mark up text with annotation tools.
• Use Apple Pencil with iPad Pro for even greater precision.
FILL AND SIGN FORMS
• Quickly fill out PDF forms by typing text into fields.
• Use your finger or Apple Pencil to e-sign any PDF document.
STORE AND SHARE FILES
• Sign in to your free Adobe Document Cloud account.
• Connect your Dropbox account.
• Store and share files in the cloud.
Convert, edit and organize PDFs on the go by subscribing to one of Adobe’s online services. You can get started without ever leaving your app, and subscriptions work across all your computers and devices.
EDIT AND ORGANIZE PDF FILES
• Subscribe to Acrobat Pro DC using In-App Purchase.
• Edit text in PDF files on your iPad.
• Organize pages: Reorder, rotate and delete them in your PDFs.
CREATE PDF FILES
• Subscribe to Adobe PDF Pack using In-App Purchase.
• Create PDF files.
• Convert Microsoft Office files and camera photos to PDF.
EXPORT PDF FILES TO WORD OR EXCEL
• Subscribe to Adobe Export PDF using In-App Purchase.
• Save PDF documents as editable Microsoft Word or Excel files.
IN-APP PURCHASE DETAILS
• An Acrobat Pro DC subscription is US$24.99/month (includes Acrobat Pro DC software plus PDF Pack).
• A PDF Pack subscription is US$9.99/month (includes Export PDF).
• An Export PDF subscription is US$23.99/year.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
ALREADY A SUBSCRIBER?
If you have a subscription to Acrobat Pro, Acrobat Standard, PDF Pack or Export PDF, just sign in to convert, edit and sign PDFs on the go.
Connect to storage providers with More Locations:
Select, open, and save documents stored in iCloud Drive and other document storage providers like Box, Microsoft OneDrive, and Google Drive.
Reflow text and images using Reading Mode: Display text in an easy-to-read format for smaller devices, pinch or double-tap to change text size. (Available on iOS 9 or later.)
Have feedback? Contact us at https://www.adobe.com/go/acrobatiosfeedback
- ➜ Adobe Acrobat Reader - View, Annotate & Share PDFs is a highly rated app (4-star).
- ➜ The app is free.
- ➜ Adobe Acrobat Reader - View, Annotate & Share PDFs is currently ranked #1 in free Business apps for iPhone, as well as #1 in free Business apps for iPad.
- ➜ It is also the 181st most popular free iPhone app, as well as the 54th most popular free iPad app (all categories combined).