Ranking - Business (iPhone)
Ranking - Business (iPad)
Adobe Reader by Adobe
View PDF documents
• Navigate Adobe Reader and Read documents using iOS VoiceOver for Accessibility
• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports "Open In..."
• View PDF Portfolios, password-protected PDFs, annotations, and drawing markups
• Search text to find specific information
• Select single page or continuous scroll modes
• Easily zoom in on text or images for a closer view
• Read in dark locations with comfort using Night Mode
• Read long passages with Brightness Lock
• Get definitions with iOS Dictionary support
Store and access documents in the cloud with Acrobat.com
• Share files across all of your desktop and mobile devices with Acrobat.com
• Automatically save changes back to the cloud
• Synchronize where you are reading across multiple devices via Acrobat.com
Navigate through PDF content
• Use bookmarks to jump directly to a section in your PDF document
• Tap on links in a PDF to open linked web pages
• Go to any page by tapping the page number to enter a new page
• Quickly navigate through large documents using thumbnails
Annotate and comment on PDF documents
• Provide feedback using the highlight, strikethrough, and underline tools
• Easily mark up PDF content with the freehand drawing tool, and easily undo mistakes
• Add comments anywhere in your PDF with sticky notes
• Add text with the Add Text tool
Fill out forms
• Quickly fill out PDF forms
• Have confidence that the form is correct with field validation, calculation, and formatting.
• Save, sign, and forward forms to others
Organize your documents
• Create folders to make organizing and finding documents easier
• Make copies of documents to mark up or to use as templates
• Rename documents
• Easily select and delete multiple documents
Electronically sign documents
• Use the Ink Signature tool to sign any document using your finger
Print and share documents
• Print wirelessly with AirPrint, including your comments and forms.
• Share PDFs with other applications using "Open In..."
• Email PDFs as attachments
English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish
Adobe Reader for iOS is free.
• Fix for acrobat.com login problems
• Bug fixes
• VoiceOver integration for Accessibility
• Sync last position via Acrobat.com
• Go To Page
• Smart Zoom
• Night Mode
• Screen Brightness Lock
• Undo in Freehand Annotation tool
• Performance improvements on newer devices.
• FormsCentral PDF Validation
• Various Bug fixes and improvements in Form handling
- Adobe Reader is a good, 3-star app.
- The app is free.
- Adobe Reader is currently ranked #2 in free Business apps for iPhone, as well as #1 in free Business apps for iPad.
- It is also the 237th most popular free iPhone app, as well as the 61st most popular free iPad app (all categories combined).