Ranking - Business (iPhone)
Ranking - Business (iPad)
View PDF documents
• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports "Open In..."
• View PDF Portfolios, password-protected PDFs, annotations, and drawing markups
• Search text to find specific information
• Select single page or continuous scroll modes
• Easily zoom in on text or images for a closer view
• Read in dark locations using Night Mode
• Read long passages with Brightness Lock
• Get definitions with iOS Dictionary support
• Navigate and read documents using iOS VoiceOver Accessibility
Export PDF files to Word or Excel using the Adobe ExportPDF online service
• Subscribe to ExportPDF using In-App Purchase
• Convert PDF files to DOC, DOCX, XLSX or RTF formats for easy editing
• Integrated login for current ExportPDF subscribers
Create PDF files using Adobe PDF Pack online services
• Create PDF files from Word or Excel
• Convert images to PDF for easy sharing
• Subscribe to PDF Pack using In-App Purchase
• Integrated login for PDF Pack and Adobe Acrobat subscribers
Store and access documents in the cloud with Acrobat.com
• Share files across all of your desktop and mobile devices with Acrobat.com
• Automatically save changes back to the cloud
• Synchronize last page read across multiple devices via Acrobat.com
Annotate and comment on PDF documents
• Add comments anywhere in your PDF with sticky notes
• Add text with the Add Text tool
• Provide feedback using the highlight, strikethrough, and underline tools
• Easily mark up PDF content with the freehand drawing tool, and easily undo mistakes
Fill out forms
• Quickly fill out PDF forms
• Have confidence that the form is correct with field validation, calculation, and formatting
• Save, sign, and forward forms to others
Organize your documents
• Create folders to make organizing and finding documents easier
• Make copies of documents to mark up or to use as templates
• Rename documents
• Easily select and delete multiple documents
Print and share documents
• Print wirelessly with AirPrint, including your comments and forms
• Share PDFs with other applications using "Open In..."
• Email PDFs as attachments
• Flatten PDFs when sharing via email
In addition to using free Adobe Reader to view and annotate your PDF documents, you can convert images and documents to PDF and export PDF files to Word or Excel by subscribing to Adobe Document Services via an optional In-App Purchase. Subscribe from your iOS device and access these services via mobile, web and desktop.
In-App Subscription Details:
• Adobe PDF Pack subscription is $9.99 US dollars per month (includes Adobe ExportPDF)
• Adobe ExportPDF subscription is $23.99 US dollars per year
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the purchase price listed above
• You may manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- ➜ Adobe Reader is a good, 3-star app.
- ➜ The app is free.
- ➜ Adobe Reader is currently ranked #3 in free Business apps for iPhone, as well as #1 in free Business apps for iPad.
- ➜ It is also the 177th most popular free iPhone app, as well as the 31st most popular free iPad app (all categories combined).