Ranking - Lifestyle (iPhone)
Ranking - Lifestyle (iPad)
With an Alarm.com-enabled security system, you can monitor and control your home or business in real-time and from anywhere - from your iPhone, iPad, or your Apple Watch. Alarm.com’s interactive security, video monitoring, energy management, and home automation solutions give you instant awareness and remote control for the places you care about most.
With Apple Watch support, your home is always at your fingertips, and on your wrist. Glances let you quickly see home status, and through the watch app you can control your key devices and even view live video from your home.
Note: This app requires a compatible system and an interactive Alarm.com service plan. Feature availability varies based on system, equipment, and service plan. Visit www.alarm.com for more information.
• See what’s happening at your property
• Arm or disarm your security panel
• Watch live video and recorded clips from your security cameras
• Turn on or off lights
• Set the ideal temperature
• Lock or unlock doors
• View images of important activity captured by Alarm.com image sensors
• Search your complete system event history
• And much more!
With Alarm.com, you can also receive real-time email, text message, and push notifications for the specific events that matter to you. Beyond important emergency related events, you can also immediately know when:
• Your kids get home from school
• You left for work or vacation and forgot to arm your system
• The housekeeper arrives or leaves
• The garage door is left open
• The dog walker or cat sitter arrives
• There's flooding or a water leak in your basement
• Your children open your medicine or liquor cabinets
• Someone changes your thermostat settings
• Your security system is disarmed (and who disarmed it)
• Someone attempts to log into your account
• And much more!
• Pinch to digitally zoom in or out of a particular area of interest on the live view camera feed.
• Minor visual enhancements to the Video feature screen.
• Other minor enhancements / fixes