Ranking - Education (iPhone)
Ranking - Education (iPad)
AlphaTots™ by Spinlight Studio
• 2012 Parents' Choice Award winner — Parents' Choice Foundation
• Featured by Soleil Moon Frye on NBC's Today Show!
• Featured in 'iPad Apps for Kids for Dummies."
• AppTudes Best iPhone and iPad Apps for Kids of 2011 Award
"AlphaTots is the gold standard of ABC flashcard apps."
-Jinny Gudmundsen, Kid-Tech columnist for USA Today
"AlphaTots by Spinlight Studio won the hearts of my kids instantly."
"As Goldilocks might say, 'AlphaTots' pacing is just right.'"
"A" is for action in the Parents' Choice Award-winning app from Spinlight that uses 26 action verbs to teach children their ABCs. Whether they're "building" robots, "digging" for treasure or "zapping" alien spaceships, they'll have a blast exploring all 26 letters of the alphabet with action-packed games that invite them to look, laugh and learn.
Designed with little learners in mind, AlphaTots includes a fun alphabet sing-a-long song and child-friendly navigation that prevents accidental touches from getting in the way of the fun.
Download your copy today, and don't forget to check out the rest of the apps in the award-winning Tots Educational Series, including TallyTots for numbers and TableTots — the ultimate one-on-one teaching tool for early learners.
* 26 mini-games that make learning the alphabet fun!
* A sing-a-long alphabet song that helps children learn their ABCs.
* Fun surprises around every corner that keep them coming back for more.
* Audio-visual cues that help children associate letters with sounds and words.
* Over 100 lines of dialogue, including the positive reinforcement that inspires kids to learn.
Why you'll love it:
Active learning: In AlphaTots, children learn by "doing," completing an activity for every letter in the alphabet.
Strong educational content: AlphaTots turns playtime into productive learning, keeping children occupied while teaching them the things they need to know.
Assisted-alphabet: In addition to fun mini-games, AlphaTots includes an assisted-learning feature that leads children through their alphabet, one letter at a time.
Our Child-Safety Pledge.
* No third-party ads
* No social network links
* No easy web access
* No in-app purchases
- A few other minor tweaks