Ranking - Productivity (iPhone)
Ranking - Productivity (iPad)
AnyList – Grocery Shopping List & Recipes
→ Featured by Apple as “New and Noteworthy”, a “Great Free App”, and one of “10 Essential” productivity apps.
“AnyList makes shared grocery lists simple and intuitive.” —Lifehacker
“AnyList sets the standard for grocery shopping list apps.” —AppStorm
“I don’t recommend going to the grocery store without it.” —Today’s iPhone
== FEATURES ==
• AnyList is fast. Quickly add and cross off items. Autocomplete suggests common items as you type. Add items by voice with Siri and Reminders Import.
• AnyList is organized. Common grocery items are automatically categorized, and you can create custom categories too. Create multiple lists to organize by store or occasion. Save items as favorites and create starter lists.
• AnyList lets you share. Just enter the email address of your spouse or roommate and your list is shared. List changes instantly show up on everyone’s iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
• AnyList helps you plan. Enter your own recipes and organize them into collections. Easily add ingredients to your shopping lists when you're ready to prepare a recipe.
== CONTACT US ==
We love to hear your feedback and ideas. Get in touch with us: firstname.lastname@example.org
AnyList includes icons from icons8.com.
AnyList v3.1.1 includes minor enhancements and bug fixes. AnyList now runs as a 64-bit app on iPhone 5s, iPad Air, and iPad mini with Retina display.
AnyList v3.1 is a significant update that adds several new features to AnyList Complete, our optional in-app purchase that unlocks the full power of AnyList.
- List Themes. Apply new fonts, textures, and colors to your lists. Use a built-in theme, or create your own custom themes to suit your style.
- Recipe Photos. Add a photo to your recipes. Photos are shown in your recipe collections to make it easy to locate a recipe. Photos are synced across all of your devices running AnyList (e.g., iPhone + iPad).
- Passcode Lock. Protect your most important lists with a passcode to prevent casual snooping. Make sure gift ideas stay a secret!
All of these features require AnyList Complete, our optional in-app purchase that unlocks the full power of AnyList. One purchase can be shared with your entire household, so if you share lists and recipes with your spouse or children, you only need to make a single purchase to unlock these new features for everyone.