Ranking - Finance (iPhone)
Ranking - Finance (iPad)
Apptuary by David Crowther
Apptuary makes compound-interest, option and statistical calculations fast and easy.
Apptuary can calculate:
• Values for life contingent annuities and assurances for single and joint lives, for any combination of interest rate and term.
• The values of all of the first and second order Greeks, using the Black-Scholes model of option prices.
• Values for annuities-certain for:
- any interest rate
- any number of payment years (including infinite)
- any number of payments per year (including continuous)
- any deferral period.
• Cumulative probabilities for a number of discrete and continuous statistical distributions, as well as values for the inverses of those cumulative distributions:
- Negative Binomial (Type I)
- Negative Binomial (Type II)
- Uniform (Discrete version)
- Standard Normal
- Normal (Gaussian)
- Uniform (Continuous version)
- Pareto (Two-parameter version)
• The means and variances for the above distributions PLUS the following:
- Pareto (Three parameter version)