Ranking - Productivity (iPhone)
Ranking - Productivity (iPad)
Army Flight Log
Want to log your Army flight time the way the Army Does... (ULLS-A and CAFRS), then you definitely want to check this App out!
If you fly a Chinook, Blackhawk, Kiowa Warrior, Apache, or a C-12 Huron, this App will work right out of the gate for you... If you fly something else, add a custom military or civilian aircraft to your flight tabs!
Army Flight Log is simple, intuitive, and easy to use for logging Army Flight time. Great for:
* Logging flight time for individual pilots, crew members, flight surgeons, door gunners, or observers.
* Viewing or Referencing your flight time
* Bouncing your flight time off a CAFRS Experience Report
* Viewing your APART / ATP Minimums at a Glance
* Editing or Deleting an Existing Flight
* iCloud Integration! Use on your iPhone, and sync with your iPad!
* Export a CSV File to EXCEL or NUMBERS so you can view the complete log!
* Add a custom aircraft...
* Historical Flight Time Capture, for the option of viewing your Total Time Accurately.
* A Simple Tabbed Interface that allows you to enter a flight quick and easy!
* Search for a particular flight by Date spread!
* A Dashboard to view important information at a glance!
* Quickly see when your LAST flight was...
* Quickly see when your LAST NVG flight was...
* Quickly see how where you are in your APART flight time progression...
* The ability to quickly edit or delete an existing flight or double entry...
* And much much more!
What Others Have to Say!
5 Stars!! "I have logged about 100 hours in the app so far and love it! It is a super easy way to keep track of my flight time and manage my AFTPs. Great for minimums and has an awesome APART checklist! Thanks Matt! I love the app. Keep 'em coming." --- Jayson C.
5 Stars!! "This is one of the best flight time apps I've seen thats been specifically created for Army Aviators, and for the iPad.... there are a lot of great apps out there, but certainly nothing that has had as much detail, time, and care put into as this one...." --- J. Lyons, IP, MP
My Guarantee: If you aren't happy with the Army Flight Log, email us at the support staff email, and we will assist you in receiving a refund, or help you to utilize the flight log as best as you can.
Give it a shot.... what do you have to lose?
I think we also added F & B Seat to the APART Checklist, speaking of which... and overall, just customized the experience a little more.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org