Ranking - Productivity (iPhone)
Ranking - Productivity (iPad)
Army Flight Log by Matthew King
Want to log your Army flight time the way the Army Does... (ULLS-A and CAFRS), then you definitely want to check this App out!
If you fly a Chinook, Blackhawk, Kiowa Warrior, Apache, or a C-12 Huron, this App will work right out of the gate for you... If you fly something else, add a custom military or civilian aircraft to your flight tabs!
Army Flight Log is simple, intuitive, and easy to use for logging Army Flight time. Great for:
✓ Logging flight time for individual pilots, crew members, flight surgeons, door gunners, or observers.
✓ Viewing or Referencing your flight time
✓ Bouncing your flight time off a CAFRS Experience Report
✓ Viewing your APART / ATP Minimums at a Glance
✓ Editing or Deleting an Existing Flight
✓ iCloud Integration! Use on your iPhone, and sync with your iPad!
✓ Export a CSV File to EXCEL or NUMBERS so you can view the complete log!
✓ Add a custom aircraft...
✓ Historical Flight Time Capture, for the option of viewing your Total Time Accurately.
✓ A Simple Tabbed Interface that allows you to enter a flight quick and easy!
✓ Search for a particular flight by Date spread!
✓ A Dashboard to view important information at a glance!
✓ Quickly see when your LAST flight was...
✓ Quickly see when your LAST NVG flight was...
✓ Quickly see how where you are in your APART flight time progression...
✓ The ability to quickly edit or delete an existing flight or double entry...
✓ And much much more!
What Others Have to Say!
✭✭✭✭✭ "I have logged about 100 hours in the app so far and love it! It is a super easy way to keep track of my flight time and manage my AFTPs. Great for minimums and has an awesome APART checklist! Thanks Matt! I love the app. Keep 'em coming." --- Jayson C.
✭✭✭✭✭ "This is one of the best flight time apps I've seen thats been specifically created for Army Aviators, and for the iPad.... there are a lot of great apps out there, but certainly nothing that has had as much detail, time, and care put into as this one...." --- J. Lyons, IP, MP
My Guarantee: If you aren't happy with the Army Flight Log, email us at the support staff email, and we will assist you in receiving a refund, or help you to utilize the flight log as best as you can.
Give it a shot.... what do you have to lose?
* SIM Totals no longer a part of Career Total Time, time is calculated separately
* Fixing sync bug that sometimes keeps 2 or more devices from syncing properly. To test the SYNC bug is fixed properly for your devices, please ensure that you first update the device that has the MOST flight data logged on it. Then check your other devices. They should update automatically, and if they don't, reset the App, or log a flight to kickstart it in motion.
* Custom Aircraft now appear at TOP of list for ease of use. You can even manage all aircraft to delete the aircraft you don't want, or you don't fly!
* Settings becoming more custom by the day, and even MORE settings updates to come to make sure you have the most custom army flight log app on the market today.
* NVS Added to all dashboard sticky notes and to APART Checklist
* Other small bug fixes allowing the app to run as smoothly as possible.
Many more updates to come, please email us if you have any suggestions, and we'll do our best to integrate your comments and functionality into the App!