Ranking - Navigation (iPad)
aSmartHUD+ 3D for iPad
- HUD MODE
- ROUTING AND DRIVING INSTRUCTIONS
- EDITABLE FIXED AND REDLIGHT SPEED CAMERAS DATABASE
- UNIQUE COMBINED SPEED, LOCATION and ALTITUDE 3D LOG GRAPH
- SHORT-TIME WEATHER FORECAST
- IPOD PLAYLIST REMOTE CONTROL
- PHOTO CAMERA WITH IMAGE MARKING
aSmartHUD visualizes your
- current and average speed
- elapsed trip time
- distance/time to stored Home location
- distance to the trip starting point
- maximum reached speed, altitude and distance to starting point for the current trip and all the trips your ever did,
- current playing music track
- weather forecast for nearest 48 hours the with 3-hour time interval.
Also it shows
- positions of the nearest known speed cameras
- color coded distance to the nearest known speed camera and it's speed limit, if known;
The fixed cameras database includes an information about speed cameras in
- Europe (whole EU)
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
You can edit the database by adding or removing the speed cameras and set cameras speed limit.
NOTE: It's not guaranteed all speed cameras in your area are included into the database. However, we will release database updates right after the new information will become available.
- You can create and save the driving routes (Google Directions service is used ) to follow them later. Application will display your current position on the route and display the route on the map. Every route is saved in the application database, so you don't need to re-create it every time application starts up.
You can email the driving instructions for the saved route to any email address.
- Tapping the "HUD" icon mirrors all the text, so if you position the iPhone horizontally under your car's windscreen you can see perfectly readable half-transparent reflection of the picture displayed. Note: this mode works pretty well at night time and twilight, but on direct sunlight the screen brightness can be insufficient.
- aSmartHUD can keep track on 4 speed limits, giving a warning each time you crossing it. Normally, it's legal speed limits within cities, local roads and high-speed motorways. "Never exceed speed" is the speed you should not exceed under any conditions. Like technical limit of your vehicle or the point where government can arrest your driving license.
- 3D Trip Log Graph - unique way to represent the speed, location and altitude data in a single 3D graph. Color coded speed and altitude chart is constantly adjusted according to your moving trajectory. In Track Preferences, you can adjust the transparency of all the components of the chart or switch them off completely.
- Apple and OpenStreet maps with monochrome and inverted mode supported.
- "Records" screen, with maximum reached speed, altitude and distance from start.
- You can specify different measurement units, display color scheme (6 available), log type, sounds and more.
- Select the music iPod Playlist, pause, play, skip or rewind it's items, set the player in Shuffle or Repeat mode.
- Location Info (longitude and latitude, GPS measurement precision) and more.
- Taking photo and saving it with printed in speed, course and other GPS data;
- Local weather forecast;
IMPORTANT: this features list in not complete. Please visit the product page for more info!
Thanks to everyone for your suggestions about additional functionality! THE BEST AND FASTEST WAY TO CONTACT US IS SENDING YOUR REQUESTS AND BUG REPORTS to firstname.lastname@example.org. WE ARE REALLY INTERESTED IN DIALOG, what is not possible when you leaving the bug-report as AppStore review.
- Weather API version fix;
- Several miner bugfixes;
*** Rate the app to stimulate us release more updates with new features added;
- iCloudMade maps removed, Terrain, Sea and Artistic added;
- Some minor bug fixes and UI changes;
- New color picker for custom color themes;
- Some visual improvements;
- User-defined color themes;