Ranking - Books (iPhone)
Ranking - Books (iPad)
Audible – audio books,original series & podcasts
Turn any time into storytime: listen to your favorite stories anywhere, on your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad. Speed through your commute with a thriller, fuel your next training session with facts, find yourself transported into a realm of romance and intrigue, while your carpet gets cleaner than ever before. With Audible, the possibilities are endless.
Listen to best sellers:
•The Girl on the Train
•Truly, Madly, Guilty
•The Power of Habit
•A Man Called Ove
•When Breath Becomes Air
•End of Watch
A wide range of popular categories like:
•Crime and Thrillers
•Mindfulness and meditation
Features designed for the audiobook listener:
• Chapter navigation
• Listen over wifi, save on data
• Download to your device for offline listening
• Create clips of favorite passages and share with friends and on social media
• Send any book in your library to your friends - their first book is on us
• Sleep mode, dark or light theme, variable narration speed, button-free mode and more
• Compatible with thousands of ebooks from Amazon- switch seamlessly between listening to your audiobooks and reading on your Kindle with Whispersync for Voice.
• The app syncs your furthest listening position for bookmarks, notes, and clips between iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Android, and Windows 10, using Whispersync technology.
Supports Audible.com, Audible.com.au, Audible.co.jp, Audible.co.uk, Audible.de, Audible.it, and Audible.fr
Let us help you at www.audible.com/help or get in touch on Twitter @audible_com
• New! Audible Channels is now free for Amazon Prime members.
Audible Channels was recently introduced to critical acclaim and features a consistently refreshed and thoughtfully organized selection of Audible Original programming and exclusive content. A $4.95 monthly or $60 a year value, Channels offers a variety of episodic programs, distinctive comedy, lectures, and audio editions of standout articles from the pages of The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Harvard Business Review, Foreign Affairs, McSweeney’s and other leading periodicals.
Audible Channels also showcases Audible Playlists, 20 signature listening experiences hand-selected by Audible editors to suit every preference and updated daily, from essential stories of the day, meditation selections and commute-sized comedy to accessible and engrossing compilations on science, history, technology and more.
- ➜ Audible – audio books,original series & podcasts is a highly rated app (4-star).
- ➜ The app is free.
- ➜ Audible – audio books,original series & podcasts is currently ranked #2 in free Books apps for iPhone, as well as #2 in free Books apps for iPad.
- ➜ It is also the 152nd most popular free iPhone app, as well as the 132nd most popular free iPad app (all categories combined).