Ranking - Books (iPhone)
Ranking - Books (iPad)
Audiobooks from Audible
Immerse yourself in a great story anytime, anywhere, by downloading from a breathtaking range of 180,000+ titles to your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad—from best sellers to classics, and everything in-between.
Now you can turn on a good book even when you can’t pick one up—on your way to work, at the gym, while folding laundry, or any other time your eyes and hands are busy.
• Transfer books to your device over wi-fi
• Chapter navigation, bookmarking, sleep mode, variable narration speed, button-free mode
• Multitasking for background downloading and listening
• Earn badges and keep track of your listening habits
• NEW! Switch between reading and listening with Whispersync for Voice (compatible Kindle app or device required)
• Connect to Facebook and Twitter to let your friends know what you’re listening to
• Get insider information about author events and more with the Audible Newsfeed
Supports Audible.com, Audible.co.uk, Audible.de, Audible.fr, and Audible.com.au
Listening with Audible is always time well spent. Download the free app now and discover a smarter way to use your smartphone.
Let us help you at www.audible.com/help or get in touch on Twitter @audible_com
• If you did not already upgrade to 2.5.4, this new update prevents further black screen, sign-in and library malfunctions.
• For all of our valued customers who already upgraded and continue to experience issues related to this update, please know that our engineers are working around the clock to fix them.
Ensuring the outstanding customer experience that has defined us from day one continues to be our top priority. We sincerely apologize to those who experienced problems with this update and appreciate your patience as we work to resolve these issues. We will continue to update here, but please visit audible.com/help for further information and support.