Ranking - Travel (iPad)
Azul - File Manager & Video Player for iPad
Never be bored on a plane or subway ride again. Enjoy your favorite videos right on your device without converting or needing a data connection. Azul is the only movie player that allows you to play almost any video and audio format and with the built in downloader you can freely download from the web on the go.
• Plays almost any format without converting
• Open video email attachments from Mail app (yes the app integrates into the native mail program on your device as well as Safari)
• TV Out
• Passcode & Dot-Pattern lock
• Landscape lock while watching a movie
• iTunes File sharing sync and wifi file transfers
• Video Tutorials
• Subtitles (.srt) support
• Import videos from Photos App (Camera Roll) - Perfect for Camera Connection Kit users, 700MB video took about 5 mins to import on iPad2.
• "Two fingers" swipe gestures - Speed up video playback by 25% each time you "Swipe Right" on the video or "Swipe left" to slow down. "Two-finger double tap" on the video to shrink it. "Two-finger swipe-up/down" to change audio tracks if applicable.
• Custom video thumbnails
• HTTP Streaming Video - "Touch-n-Hold" a direct link to a video file to play without downloading. Try it with a video trailer and see how easy it is.
• Extract audio track from .MP4 videos (Tap little "globe" -> "File Manager" -> select MP4 file -> "Extract Audio")
• Video bookmarks/notes
Note: No AC-3/E-AC-3/TrueHD audio support. We are working with Dolby to obtain a license.
Currently the following types of content is supported: 3gp, sf, avi, divx, dv, flv, gxf, m2p, m2ts, m2v, m4v, mkv(non-hd), moov, mov, mp4, mpeg, mpeg1, mpeg2, mpeg4, mpg, mpv, mt2s, mts, mxf, ogm, ogv, ps, qt, ts, vob, webm, wm, wmv.
Hold down the video attachment in your email for about 2 seconds and you will get a popup asking "Open in Azul". Select the option and the video will play in Azul.
AirPlay - Using mirroring and also support for Apple HDMI adapter
Keep your kids or nosy friends from seeing your collection by using the passcode feature. The enter passcode box will appear anytime you leave the app (even while multi-tasking).
ITUNES FILE SHARING (Video tutorial on support page)
Using the iTunes file sharing functionality you can put all your existing videos into Azul.
Wi-fi file transfers using built in Web/FTP server. For multiple videos at once try using FTP with FileZilla on your computer.
You can assign thumbnails to your videos, use PNG image-format eg. myvideo.avi myvideo.png (256x256)
VIDEO TUTORIALS & SOURCE
Tutorials on our support page, we are open minded and open source like it should be details on http://www.gplexdb.com/azul.html
*** iPhone version also available ***
We strive for 100% customer satisfaction -- Send us an email at email@example.com and we'll be more than delighted to help.