Ranking - Health-Fitness (iPad)
A little about CORE.
Remember, training the Core is not the same as “working the abs.” It is not about obtaining a six-pack or getting rid of “muffin tops.” Core training involves establishing the center of the body where all basic functionality takes place. Think of the core of an apple. Core beliefs. Core classes. It is simply the development of the center and foundation of the body. Strong cores = strong bodies. Bodies that are able to perform better overall, whether it be in daily living or in a specific sport or activity. Without a strong core, we are more susceptible to injury and loss of basic functionality. Once the core has been developed and is stable, strong, and sturdy, THEN we can focus on ripping up those abs! :)
With B2BCoreHX Heather walks you through core exercises and workouts with photos and videos. Designed for all users - Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced.
* Photos, videos and descriptions of all core exercises.
* Numerous workouts for Beginners, Intermediate and Advance users.
* Support for customized workouts for managing and creating personalized workout routines.
* B2BCore Fitness Tips
* Fitness Progress Tracker - For tracking and monitoring your fitness progress.
* Workout Music - Select music from your iTunes music library to enhance your workout.
* Access to B2B fitness blog - Track and monitor Heather's workout blog.
* Music Player Enhancements.