Ranking - Finance (iPhone)
Bank of America - Mobile Banking
Mobile Check Deposit: Use our app to snap photos of checks and deposit them right away1
BankAmeriDeals®: Choose deals and get cash back right into your account2
Email & Mobile Transfers: Securely send money using a mobile number or email address3
Notifications: Set up and manage account alerts
Check balances, pay bills, transfer money, and locate ATMs, banking centers4
*Must be enrolled in Online Banking.
1Deposits subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. See terms in app for limits/availability, other restrictions.
2Earned cash back credited to an eligible Bank of America account the month following redemption. Restrictions apply; see Terms.
3Must enroll in program. No fee to send/receive money. Bank of America checking/savings account required to send money. Can transfer only to U.S.-based consumer bank accounts. Dollar/frequency limits apply. See Online Banking Service Agreement for details.
4Must enroll in Bill Pay or add external transfer accounts via Online Banking.
* Having general app issues? Try clearing the browser cache (Settings > Safari > Clear Cookies) and restarting the device. If you’re on your home WiFi network and have a problem connecting to our app, try resetting your modem/router.
* If you’re having difficulties making a check deposit, here are some suggestions:
- Make sure the check is a standard-sized personal or business check from a U.S. financial institution, in U.S. dollars. Oversized or undersized checks (such as rebate checks) may not be accepted via mobile deposit
- If the Deposits button doesn’t appear, your Camera setting may be turned off. Go to Settings > General > Restrictions and verify that the camera is turned on.
- Take the photo 10-13 inches above the check, leaving some space around the check within the designated frame to prevent cropping
Terms/Service Agreement: www.bankofamerica.com/serviceagreement
iPhone® and iPad® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Bank of America and related trademarks and logos are trademarks of Bank of America Corporation
Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC
©2014 Bank of America Corporation
- Problems when selecting a calendar date
- Scheduled/recurring transfers to a Merrill Lynch account not appearing in mobile
*Corrected issue encountered by some credit card customers unable to view transactions
*Minor enhancements, fixes
NOTE: For optimal app performance, you should use iOS6 or higher.
Attention: In late February, Apple issued an important security update. You should update your software to ensure your information is secure. Go to Settings > General > Software Update > Download and Install. If you’re using iOS7, please install version 7.0.6. If you’re using iOS6, please install version 6.1.6