Ranking - Utilities (iPhone)
Birthday Box - Birthday Reminder, Wishes Send and Respond for Facebook by Sarun Wongpatcharapakorn
Too many Facebook birthday wishes to handle ?
Editor Picked by Best10Apps.com
Five-star review & App of the week - AppAdvice
Birthday Box is a toolbox for facilitate and organise your Facebook friends' birthday. Keep track of birthdays of your loved friends and families with upcoming list and get notified. Send a birthday wish to your friends and respond to their wishes on your birthday directly from the app.
Birthday Box is 100% private. We don't send your informations to any external servers. All data are keep inside your own device, so don't worry and use it with a peace of mind.
• Import and Sync – automatically import and sync birthdays from the Facebook.
• Reminder – get notified on your friends birthday. No internet connection required.
• Memo – all wishes you sent are keep for later browse.
• Template – Create your own predefined messages for later use, so you don't have to type the same messages over and over.
• Search – search birthdays by name.
• Upcoming List – List of friends with upcoming birthday.
• In App Respond – Send and Respond to birthday wishes directly in the app.
• Bulk Like – Like all wished you received on your birthday with one tap.
• Bulk Reply – Reply all wishes you received with templates you created.
These features would save you many minutes on your birthday, so you would have time for your celebration.
For a more complete description of what Birthday Box can do, please visit http://birthdayboxapp.com
Want to try before you buy ?
Search for "Birthday Box" and download our LITE version.
• Ad supported.
• No memo.
• Thank you messages and Birthday Wishes Template are limited to 1.
If you have any questions, comments or feedbacks, just contact me via these available options.
- Twitter: twitter.com/birthdayboxapp
- Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook name and logo are trademarks of Facebook Inc.
- Birthday Box is not affiliated with, endorsed, or sponsored by Facebook.
- From now on you have to mention your friend name somewhere in the message to make it show in their timeline.
- Templates are select in order instead of random. (You should update your templates to apply to this new rule).
- Bug fixes.
According to Facebook February 2013 change, they "Removing ability to post to friends walls". I think they try to prevent some spammy apps out there, but this definitely effect how this app work.
So, from now on you have to mention you friend (Tap Name button to tag your friend) in the birthday wish message to make it show in their timeline (If they approve the tag). I will warn you if you forget, so don't worry.
Why don't I just automatically tag for you ? Facebook won't let me do that due to the privacy concern, so this is the best solution I can come up with right now.
Not sound like an update ? Yes I know that, but this is required or everything will break on February 6th, 2013
You can read the Facebook change here: https://developers.facebook.com/blog/post/2012/11/07/platform-updates--operation-developer-love/