Ranking - Education (iPhone)
Ranking - Education (iPad)
Blackboard Mobile™ Learn
If your school licenses Blackboard Mobile Learn, you'll be able to use the app for free. If not, you will need to purchase access for just $1.99 a year or $5.99 for life.
Need Help? Contact us with your questions either inside the app by tapping "Help" at the bottom of the Course/Organization List, or by selecting "App Support" below – we're here to help!
With Blackboard Mobile Learn, you can:
-Receive push notifications of course activity
-Post to Discussions
-Attach files from Dropbox
-Read Announcements (instructors can post Announcements)
-View Content (instructors can post Content Items)
-Create and comment on Blogs and Journals posts
-Take mobile-friendly tests
…and lots more. We won’t ruin the surprises – just download the app, enter your institution's name, and log in with your existing Blackboard username and password.
*Grade Center functionality for instructors is not currently supported, but is planned for a future release.
NOTE: Mobile Learn functions as a collaborative tool between our app software and your institution’s server. Blackboard Mobile cannot guarantee that the content created by instructors or other users will be compatible with this app. Access must be enabled by your institution. Features and functionality may at times be limited if your institution has not updated the appropriate software or experiences a server outage. Although we work with your institution to best configure Mobile Learn, sometimes it requires the help of users like you to ensure the best possible app experience. Whenever you experience a problem, we encourage you to reach out through our in-app "Help" option or your school's help desk.
Downloading or using this app indicates consent to the terms and privacy information at http://blackboardmobile.com/mlterms
• Adds support for “Dynamic Type” in body content on iOS 7 devices.
• Increases contrast by darkening the text color.
• Increases contrast of text and hyperlinks when highlighted by the course’s color.
• Increases the line height.
• Resolves a number of issues causing content to be cropped or otherwise obscured by other interface elements.
• Applies the selected courses's color to title bars in iPhone, providing you with context about which course you are currently using.
• Improves the responsiveness of buttons in the navigation bars by
increasing the size of their respective tappable regions.
• Other bug fixes and stability improvements.