Ranking - Business (iPad)
CRM Business Notes - CRM, Notes,Documents and Contacts for mobile Customer Management by Werner Schmidtberg
1. get this version and have upcoming evolution steps for free.
2. use one of the most complete CRM tools with no further costs by in-App purchases
CRM Business Notes leads to following business advantages
* learn more about your customers and their needs
* increase your business by being fast and most organized
* have all your customer's critical documents saved in one central place
* explore new business opportunities
Business Notes 1 features at a glance :
* Manage unlimited number of contacts
* Organize and document customers events
* Define 'Follow up' with due date management
* Retrieving customer satisfaction
* Take handwriting notes/graphs
* Take voice recording notes
* Attach photos from camera roll or photo library
* Attach PDF documents
* Exchange archived documents with other Business Notes users
* Edit and visualize customer's business trends
* Schedule events - shared and synchronized with iPad calendar
* Customer Master Data Management - shared with native iPad Address book
* Geolocation and Routing Funtion
* Mailing and Air-Print function
* Calculator with tax function and calculation history
* Connection to financial news portals and to currency converter
* Robust database design
* Data security and protection for all files (device passcode required)
Elegantly designed, thoughtfully presented, CRM Business Notes 1 is extensive and completed. Whether you need a central place to store client data, collect customer feedback, or keep notes on how each meeting with a client has gone in recent months, CRM Business Notes 1 is an essential tool for any busy sales team member. Plus, CRM Business Notes 1 offers a handy calculator, map and routing functionality, a unit converter, a meeting scheduler, and breaking finance news using Yahoo! Finance in the app to help keep you abreast of news and trends while you are on the go.
Business Notes comes in english and german language. It contains a full blown example for training purposes.
for design and functionality reasons Business Notes is 'landscape only'. The device 'Rotation-Lock' needs to be off.
One option for importing Business Metrics Data for Sales Graph is iTunes FileSharing. Connect your device with iTunes and copy the file called BNMetrics.mds to your device. For more information visit our support web page:
(Please read: usage and CSV templates for CSV creation on : http://www.mtbrain.de/business-notes-1/features/)
*** New 'Follow-Up' function - displays at prominent place the most urgent 'Follow-Ups'