Ranking - Medical (iPad)
Cancer Care & Research News
Welcome to the tablet edition of Paths of Progress magazine from Dana-Farber Cancer Institute.
Paths of Progress covers breakthrough cancer research, news, and patient care stories from one of the country's top cancer centers.
Highlights of the fall/winter 2012 issue include:
- Evolution and Cancer: What survival of the fitness can teach us about the thorny problem of cancer drug resistance.
- Turning Cancer on its Head: How one physician challenged conventional wisdom in a search for a better treatment for DIPG, a rare childhood cancer
- A look at the groundbreaking research — in cancer and cardiology — of Dr. William Kaelin, Jr.
- Going the Distance: How decades of advances in cancer treatment is chaining the focus of cancer survivorship
- New England Patriot Joe Andruzzi on football and cancer
- Six questions for Cell Biologist Bruce Spiegelman, PhD
- And more