Ranking - Medical (iPhone)
Cardiovascular Physiology by Allogy Interactive
With an emphasis on what you “need to know” versus “what's nice to know,” it offers a focused, streamlined overview of cardiovascular physiology. You'll find a succinct, user-friendly presentation designed to make even the most complex concepts understandable in a short amount of time.
Set the date of your exam in the preferences and Cardiovascular Physiology will create custom quizzes, track your performance, and coach you through a personalized program designed to crystallize knowledge.
- Track performance on quiz and study material week-to-week
- Chart your retention of material leading up to big exams
- Great prep for Med School & USMLE Step 1
- Flash cards and Multiple Choice quizzing
Table of Contents:
1. The Cardiovascular System
3. Structure and Function of Cardiac Muscle
4. Cardiac Electrophysiology
5. The Cardiac Cycle
6. Cardiac Output
7. Vascular Function
8. Neurohumoral Regulation of the Cardiovascular System
9. Regional Blood Flow
10. The Capillary Microcirculation
4-Star Doody's Review!
"This excellent, no-frills approach to physiology concepts is designed to help medical students and other health professions students review the basic concepts associated with physiology for the medical profession. The information is concise, accurate and timely."
Jonathan D. Kibble, PhD, has taught at the University of Sheffield Medical School and at St. George's University (Grenada). Most recently he taught physiology at The Memorial University of Newfoundland, where, in addition to serving as the physiology course director, he did research in renal physiology and active learning methods. He is currently helping to develop the medical curriculum at the University of Central Florida College of Medicine.