Ranking - Education (iPhone)
Ranking - Education (iPad)
Teachers can perform classroom management tasks while preserving the magic of iPad. They can do this using Casper Focus… all from their own iPad, all by themselves.
• Focus students on a single app or website
• Guide classes through multiple apps and help them focus on the classroom instruction
• Ensure access to a student’s iPad if the student forgets their passcode or locks the teacher out
• Use AirPlay Mirroring to show the screen of a student device on Apple TV
• Monitor whether each student’s iPad is powered up
Casper Focus requires that your organization use the Casper Suite for mobile device management.
Minimum Student Device Requirements:
• iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch with iOS 5.1.1 or later
• Managed by the Casper Suite v8.7 or later
Feature-Specific Device Requirements:
• Focus on App – iOS 6 or later and supervised by Apple Configurator
• Focus on Website – iOS 7 or later, supervised by Apple Configurator, and managed by the Casper Suite v9.3 or later
• Mirror Device on Apple TV – iOS 7 or later and managed by the Casper Suite v9.1 or later