Ranking - Finance (iPhone)
You can manage your accounts, make deposits, find ATMs and more.
Now it’s easy to do banking 24/7, right from your iPhone® or iPod touch®. To start, just enroll in Chase Online.
To view the Chase Mobile app in Spanish language, please ensure your iPhone® or iPod touch® language setting is set to Spanish (Asegúrate de que tu iPhone® o iPod touch® esté configurado en el idioma español)
MONITOR YOUR ACCOUNT
• See account balances & transaction history
• View your credit and debit card rewards status
• Pay bills and credit cards
• Transfer money between Chase accounts
• Make deposits with Chase QuickDeposit℠
• Send wire transfers
• Make changes to pending transactions
• Send and request money with Chase Person-to-Person QuickPay℠
FIND LOCATIONS AND CONTACT CHASE
• Find the nearest Chase branches & ATMs
• Speak with a service representative
CUSTOMIZE ALERTS AND PUSH NOTIFICATIONS FOR:
• Account balance levels
• ACH transfers
MANAGE YOUR CHASE CREDIT CARD
• View your credit card balance and activity
• Make payments
• View Ultimate Rewards information
MANAGE YOUR CHASE LIQUID CARD
• View your balance and transaction activity
• Make a deposit with Chase QuickDeposit and reload your card
• Transfer money to a Chase Liquid card
• #1 Overall Mobile Banking App in 2013 – Keynote Mobile Banker Scorecard
• #1 App in 2013 US Mobile Banking Functionality Rankings – Forrester Research, Inc., April 25, 2013
Some features are available for eligible customers and accounts only.
iPhone and iPod touch are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc.
There is no charge from Chase, but message and data rates may apply. Such charges include those from your communications service provider. Delivery of alerts may be delayed for various reasons, including service outages affecting your phone, wireless or internet provider; technology failures; and system capacity limitations. Any time you review your balance, keep in mind it may not reflect all transactions including recent debit card transactions or checks you have written. A qualifying Chase transfer account is required to transfer funds via text. Phone Alerts are not available for Chase Basic CheckingSM account.
•Reset your password
•Manage paperless settings for select Chase Deposit, Credit Card and Mortgage accounts
•Business and Commercial Banking users with an RSA SecurID® token can now use it to log in
Note for iOS 8 users: To use QuickDeposit, please ensure your Camera access is ON (Go to Settings > Privacy > Camera > turn on access for Chase)