Ranking - Utilities (iPhone)
Ranking - Utilities (iPad)
Chrome by Google, Inc.
• Search and navigate fast, directly from the same box. Choose from results that appear as you type.
Simple, intuitive experience
• Open and quickly switch between an unlimited number of tabs. On your iPhone and iPod touch, flip through tabs the way you would fan a deck of cards. On iPad, swipe from edge to edge to switch tabs.
• Sign in to Chrome to sync your open tabs, bookmarks, passwords, and omnibox data from your computer to your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad. Pick up right where you left off.
• Send pages from Chrome on your computer to your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad with one click and read them on the go, even if you’re offline.
• Open a tab in Incognito* to browse without saving your history. To learn more, please visit: http://goo.gl/WUx02
Improved voice search!
-Say what you want and get results back without typing
-Faster voice recognition with text streamed on the fly
-Get answers spoken back to you with web results tailored to your questions [US English only, more languages coming]
Faster page reloading
-Pages reload faster even when the network is slow or unavailable
- ➜ Chrome is a highly rated app (4-star).
- ➜ The app is free.
- ➜ Chrome is currently ranked #4 in free Utilities apps for iPhone, as well as #2 in free Utilities apps for iPad.
- ➜ It is also the 119th most popular free iPhone app, as well as the 69th most popular free iPad app (all categories combined).