Ranking - Utilities (iPhone)
Ranking - Utilities (iPad)
Chrome - browser by Google
• Search and navigate fast, directly from the same box. Choose from results that appear as you type.
Simple, intuitive experience
• Open and quickly switch between an unlimited number of tabs. On your iPhone and iPod touch, flip through tabs the way you would fan a deck of cards. On iPad, swipe from edge to edge to switch tabs.
• Sign in to Chrome to sync your open tabs, bookmarks, passwords, and omnibox data from your computer to your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad. Pick up right where you left off.
• Send pages from Chrome on your computer to your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad with one click and read them on the go, even if you’re offline.
• Open a tab in Incognito* to browse without saving your history. To learn more, please visit: http://goo.gl/WUx02
Tired of filling out web forms with the same information time and time again? The Autofill feature lets you complete forms with just a few clicks. Sign in to sync this data from your computer to your iPhone or iPad and save even more typing.
• Long press on an image to search for related images
• Stability / security improvements and bug fixes
- ➜ Chrome - browser by Google is a good, 3.5-star app.
- ➜ The app is free.
- ➜ Chrome - browser by Google is currently ranked #5 in free Utilities apps for iPhone, as well as #2 in free Utilities apps for iPad.
- ➜ It is also the 82nd most popular free iPhone app, as well as the 32nd most popular free iPad app (all categories combined).