Ranking - Business (iPad)
Clipboard PDF Pro - Fill, sign, and email PDF forms and documents
• Ready for iOS 7
• Fill, sign, and send PDF forms and documents
• Easily fill multiple copies of the same form
• Drag and drop file manager with folders
• Send files via email or Dropbox
• Includes camera, audio recorder, and text editor
• Intuitive, streamlined user interface
• Customizable expanded keyboard for fast data entry
• Sign with your finger or a stylus
• Automatic naming of completed forms
• Recorder features smart automatic microphone level adjustment
• Runs in landscape or portrait mode
• Full retina support
• Tested with hundreds of PDF forms
This app is compatible with Adobe Reader, Google Chrome, and Foxit Reader on PC/Mac, and PDF Expert and Readdle Docs on iPad/iPhone. Note that the preview feature in the iPad's Mail app is not capable of showing PDF forms or annotations.
Clipboard PDF Pro supports PDF text fields, multi-line text fields, checkboxes, and radio buttons. Signatures can be inserted anywhere in any PDF. List boxes work, but must be filled manually. The app does not yet support encrypted PDFs, math operations, or submit buttons.
If your business is interested in customizations or additional features for this app, contact us for a quote.
For questions, comments, or bug reports email email@example.com