Ranking - Sports (iPhone)
Ranking - Sports (iPad)
Improve your pitcher's fastball, straighten your golf swing, easily break down a volleyball serve, improve soccer skills, or even demonstrate weightlifting form. Coach's Eye makes instant feedback possible on the field or on the go.
VIDEO CAPTURE AND IMPORT
• Record SD or HD videos.
• Import video from your device’s Camera Roll, email, or apps like Dropbox.
• Instant import of videos shared from other Coach's Eye users.
• Keep your videos organized with tagging.
INSTANT VIDEO ANALYSIS
• Instantly review video with slow-motion playback and drawing tools.
• Compare two videos with side-by-side video analysis.
• Slow-motion video review is easy using our flywheel for precise video scrubbing.
• Zoom and pan videos during analysis to see just the details that matter.
• Draw on videos using lines, arrows, circles, squares, and freehand tools.
• Create analysis videos with audio commentary, annotations, and slow-motion.
SIMPLE VIDEO SHARING
• Text Message
• Device Camera Roll
• Other Apps (Dropbox, Edmodo, Evernote, and more).
• Display on a big screen for on-the-spot video analysis in a group setting. (Uses TV / projector through AirPlay and Apple TV, or an HDMI connection.)
EXPLORE THE COMMUNITY
• Find inspiration with popular videos found in our Leaderboard and Staff Picks
• Discover what others are doing around the world with videos on the Map
• View and import videos that were publicly shared by other coaches and athletes.
• Free online account gives you web access to videos you have shared or liked
PREMIUM TOOLS (IN-APP PURCHASES)
• Angle tool: Draw multiple angles in side-by-side comparison videos and in single video analysis. Angles snap into place and can be moved with multitouch. Measure down to the degree with 360 degree range of motion.
• Timer tool: Timers snap into place to mark the important points in your video. See elapsed time and calculate split time. In video playback see time leading up to the key moment.
• Spotlight tool: Focus on the critical moment. Dim the light surrounding the spotlight to put focus on a specific part of your video. Customize the color and zoom to point out the detail. Start showing the most important parts of your video.
Have questions or suggestions? Get in touch with us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Coach's Eye is used by most, if not all, freestyle skiing coaches at the World Cup level. It has truly changed the way we coach. We are using Coach's Eye all day, every day.”
—PAT DEENEN SR.: World Cup Skiing Coach, Chairman of USSA Pacific Northwest Division
“Coach's Eye allows us to film and analyze players right on the ice. It is a great tool to use for parents, athletes or coaches to help see their performance in practices and in games!”
—MARCO MARCIANO: Professional Goalie Coach
“Coach’s Eye has removed a barrier to great coaching, and athletes anywhere in the world can now receive feedback from their coaches.”
—DREW DILLON: Columbus Weightlifting
Video doesn't lie. Buy Coach's Eye today and see your performance improve immediately!
• Choose resolution / fps with new camera settings options.
• Added format indicators during camera recording to help you understand what resolution / fps you are recording at.
• Fixed 60fps HD bug (now records 60fps in HD vs SD).
• Misc. tweaks and bug fixes.
- ➜ Coach's Eye is a highly rated app (5-star).
- ➜ Coach's Eye is currently ranked #1 in paid Sports apps for iPhone, as well as #1 in paid Sports apps for iPad.
- ➜ It is also the 220th most popular paid iPhone app, as well as the 173rd most popular paid iPad app (all categories combined).