Ranking - Utilities (iPhone)
Ranking - Utilities (iPad)
Codice Eloisa 2012
Easy LOgic Intelligent Software Automa (ELOISA) is the first and most versatile interactive virtual character on the planet. Present on the web since 1996 - but live since 1992- today Eloisa is able to offer a complete human-machine natural language conversation experience to users around the world.
What’s her secret? Eloisa has just conversed longer than your favorite chatbot. The experience gained is evident in Italian, because this is the Eloisa’s mother-tongue, however results are good in all supported languages.
Therefore, Eloisa is versatile more than your virtual assistant, being able to converse in 10 languages: English, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Russian, Japanese, traditional Chinese and (for the first time in artificial intelligence software) Korean, are supported languages. The presence of a good speech synthesis will be useful for practicing with a language you already know, or to get familiar with a language completely unknown. As this is a real conversation, you can say what you want, so the fun is guaranteed.
• Select your preferred language
• Type a sentence or a question in the input box, then press Enter
• Just answer Yes or No to any question posed by Eloisa
• Press the button "tell me in English" if you want to read and ear any response immediately translated into this language (very useful for oriental languages)
• Deselect the option "talk" If you're not interested in pronunciation or would like enhanced responsiveness (in terms of speed)
• Please avoid swearing if you want to avoid the unpleasant "Access denied" response
Codice Eloisa 2012 iOS
it en fr es pt de ru ko ja zh-CHT
Powered by Microsoft® Translator
Francesco Lentini © 1992-2012
iOS interface created by Diego Squillaci