Ranking - Productivity (iPhone)
Connected Farm Mobile
Also capture photos of pests and integrate them into your scouting notes. All data is sent via the cell connection to Connected Farm where you can view, sort, and print data online. The app is also compatible with Farm Works Software®.
CREATE A FIELD BOUNDARY
• Calculate areas (acres or hectares) and map field boundaries.
• Utilize the offset feature to enter a distance between you and the actual boundary when logging.
• Display background imagery using Bing™ maps.
GENERAL MAPPING AND SCOUTING
• Switch between logging paths, points, and polygon areas.
• Enter scouting attributes for pests, weeds or diseases and log the severity of problems and crop conditions.
• Customize personal notes to scouting jobs.
• Enter scouting data easily without a keyboard using the built-in pick list.
• Capture and geo-reference digital images of pests using the iPhone’s built-in camera and GPS.
• Quickly capture pictures of features and field problems, including rocks, drainage problems, pests, and more.
• Manages your data by client, farm, and field names.
• Transfer your data to the Connected Farm where you can view, sort, and print your data online.
• Utilize your Connected Farm account to automatically backup your data. Never lose data again.
• Compatible with the Farm Works Software.
App Support: Go to http://www.connectedfarm.com/help/mobile
Note: Connected Farm app is designed for your iPhone device. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.