Ranking - Business (iPad)
Contacts Journal CRM - Professional Relationship Management for Contacts, Customers and Clients (iPad Edition) by zaal LLC
USE CONTACTS JOURNAL TO:
• track your customer and client relationships
• manage your sales pipeline
• get the best out of networking opportunities
• be prepared for your next meeting
• track interactions with friends and family
• effectively manage tasks and appointments
• carry a virtual folder of documents with you
• keep a call log
• see a map of all your contacts
• find contacts by name, groups, company, or address
• store important contact data using customizable User Fields
OUR CUSTOMERS INCLUDE:
• sales teams
• small business owners
• portfolio managers
• personal productivity hackers
• professional like lawyers, real-estate agents, teachers, nurses etc.
As long as you are someone who interacts with many people, professionally or personally, Contacts Journal will keep you on top of things. Don’t keep it all in your head, or locked up in a spreadsheet or legacy system – use Contacts Journal to track your interactions with the people who matter.
• Import contacts directly from the Contacts app or from vCard files
• Create Private Contacts and Private Groups to keep information separate from your personal contacts
• Attach Documents over WiFi, through DropBox, or from other apps using "Open In"
• Import photos directly from Camera Roll
• Add alerts in Notification Center for important follow-ups
• Add appointments straight to the Calendar app
• Call, SMS or email your contacts directly from the app
• See all your contacts and notes on a single Map view
• Define and create your own custom fields, and attach custom data for each contact
• Export your data for reporting by email, CSV, AirPrint or even to your Contact notes field
• Use DropBox to easily transfer data between iPhone and iPad app
• Backup data using Wi-Fi or email
• Edit meetings and contact notes from Outlook
• Pin-protection option to protect your data, using Apple's secure keychain services
• No recurring billing, no hosted service. Works offline!
• Features automatic, seamless syncing with iCloud! (iOS6 and above)
* Featured by Apple in "Apps For Business"
* Forbes.com - 10 Best iPhone Apps for Business Networkers
* O'Reilly's iPhone Apps - Best App for Tracking Conversations
* CultofMac.com - "a brilliant contacts manager"
* App Store Reviews: read reviews from satisfied customers!
• iPhone Edition is sold separately
• We cannot access the contents of your messages, or access information about incoming calls or emails
Please send us your suggestions, and tell us what new features you would like to see. Contact us at email@example.com
Please support the development of the app by leaving a review in iTunes and recommending us to your friends and colleagues. Each review matters a lot to us, and helps us grow and improve our app.
Please update your review for the current version if you’ve reviewed it previously.
New in 3.4:
Pin Color Options
• Color-code your Contact pins on Map View!
• New “Change Pin Color” option lets you customize your contacts’ pin colors
Enhancements for PIN-enabled users
• Timeout settings for when PIN login screen is required
• Data gets covered when re-opening app before PIN login screen is presented
• Fixed issue with Backup iCloud Data not saving all File Attachments
• Fixed error handling in some special cases
If you have any comments or suggestions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contacts Journal CRM - Professional Relationship Management for Contacts, Customers and Clients (iPad Edition) is a highly rated app (4.5-star).
- The app is pricier than similar apps available on the App Store.
- Contacts Journal CRM - Professional Relationship Management for Contacts, Customers and Clients (iPad Edition) is currently ranked #59 in paid Business apps for iPad.