Ranking - Sports (iPhone)
Ranking - Sports (iPad)
• Record and measure the course
• Photograph jumps, video lines, record voice and striding
• Automatic minute markers and reminders
• Email courses
• Pre-recorded courses and guided course walks from around the world
Note: To record a course on iPad you must have GPS ie. an iPad 3G or a plug in GPS.
Devices without GPS (iPad WiFi and iPod Touch) will need add-on GPS to record courses (see bad-elf.com). These devices can still view and customise courses (add your own photos, videos and comments).
- Tracking resumes immediately after a fence is saved
- Faster opening of courses
- Waypoints can have media and comments. Use them to add photos between jumps
- Alerts you that your minute markers have moved when you change your optimum time
- Save photos to Camera Roll (iPhone only)