Ranking - Games (iPhone)
Crossword Dungeon by Nolithius
Guess the correct letter to instantly dispatch the monster, or risk combat damage if incorrect.
Test your wits against crosswords of increasing complexity and monsters with deadly abilities with one of three classes with their own unique skills:
The Barbarian, a muscled berzerker who lives for the thrill of battle and feeds his rage with the blood of his enemies.
The Ranger, a feared hunter who uses a deadly combination of marksmanship and tracking instincts.
And the Scoundrel, a ne'er-do-well who makes the best of limited resources and subverts enemies' defenses with stealth attacks.
...each in search of riches and glory beneath the Crossword Dungeon.
- Fixed bug: Game no longer crashes during late level generation.
- Fixed bug: Player can now properly descend after an arrow or Whirlwind attack kills the monster on the exit tile.
- Fixed bug: Professional skill now levels up correctly.
- Fixed bug: Tapping quickly to move no longer triggers First Strike multiple times.
- Fixed bug: Monster info (tap-hold) can no longer be brought up on a tile with a stealthed monster.
- Fixed bug: Potion damage bonus (from Scoundrel’s Envenom skill) is now being applied.
- Fixed bug: Monster’s Stun effect is no longer being applied on a miss.
- Fixed bug: Defense of over 100 is no longer causing player to always be hit.
- Added content: 100 new words.
- Corrected content: “ridley”, wrong hint.
- Corrected content: “constantine”, hint too long.
- Corrected content: “scute”, missing hint.
- Corrected content: “jovial”, misleading hint.
- Corrected content: “monday”, ethnocentric hint.
- Corrected content: “liter”, ethnocentric spelling.
- Balanced: Bumped up Dexterity attack/defense bonus to 10% per level.
- Balanced: Halved Magic attack XP bonus.
- Balanced: Made Scoundrel mid-tier skills more useful.
- Balanced: Tweaked percentages and max levels on Barbarian Tier 1 and Tier 2 skills.
- UI: Added copyright to main menu.
- UI: Added version to main menu.