Ranking - Utilities (iPhone)
- Track up to 4 events simultaneously
- Arrange count up or count down timings
- Change timings across hours, minutes, and seconds
- View count, count per minute, duration, duration per minute values in real-time
- View the record floor, total time, and interval values for your timing sessions
- Save data records by client ID
- Automatically repeat timings and record data (interval recording)
- Set the device to vibrate or play sounds to signify the end of a timing
- Add or mute sounds for each counter press
- Display and record the name of the event(s) you are tracking
- Record the name of the location where you are tracking
- Record notes for the event(s) you are tracking
- Scroll through a summarized version of all saved data
- Easily delete individual data entries or clear all data entries
- Email recorded data as .csv files for easy manipulation and graphing in programs like Microsoft Excel or Apple Numbers
- Quickly plot rate, duration, and record floors on Behavior Research Company’s family of Standard Celeration Charts (www.behaviorresearchcompany.com)
- Track the number of flashcards you can answer in a set period of time.
- Measure how long a child tantrums during dinner time.
- Count the number of exercises you can perform in a minute.
- Track the number of “ums” said while practicing your public speaking.
- Assess the number of times a student talks out during a class.
- Count the number of math problems your child can complete in 5 minutes.
- Track the percentage of intervals a student is on task during a class across ten second timings.
- Determine the duration of time you spend studying across 10 minute timing intervals.
- Count the number of words your child can read in a minute.
- Track the number of words a friend can type in 30 seconds.