Ranking - Utilities (iPhone)
Dial Hours by MJL Apps
This app is similar to some “Drunk Dial” apps, but takes it a step further. No need to repeatedly enter in contacts to block every time you use the app and it can be used for more than just avoiding contacting your ex at 2am. Use it to step away from the office on the weekends or organize your contacts into groups that you call often or people you rarely call.
The following are some features that make Dial Hours special:
• Protects your contact list by encrypting it when locked, no erasing data, so it’s never gone!
• Assign and save contacts to unique profiles, no need to enter contacts into a do not dial app EVERY time you want to lock them out.
• Customize your profiles to suit your individual needs.
• Enable reminders to make sure you lock / unlock those profiles you DON’T want to forget.
• Time Lock function allows you to lock yourself out of a profile for a set amount of time.
• Master Unlock Coke controls all profiles.
Because apps aren't perfect, here are some best practices to ensure Dial Hours works its hardest for you:
• Set a Master Unlock Code you will remember!
• Unlock all profiles prior to syncing or backing up your phone - you don't want to pass encrypted numbers to your home computer or iCloud.
• Use reminders for each profile to ensure you set Dial Hours when you want it active.
• Having self-control issues? Have a friend set your Master Unlock Code or use the Time Lock function to help you control your dial or email urges.
Check out http://mjlapps.wix.com/dialhours for information, FAQs, and contact information.
NOTE: Dial Hours protects your address book but Apple does not allow apps to block incoming and outgoing calls.