Ranking - Food & Drink (iPhone)
"The coolest and most useful bill splitter I've ever used… This is the type of app that will make me wonder a year from now how I ever figured out a restaurant check with just a calculator." — Steve Cooper, Toque Magazine
Splitting restaurant checks is a hassle. Divvy makes it fun & easy by automatically reading the prices on your bill using state-of-the-art optical character recognition so you don't have to type them in. Add guests from Contacts, using cartoon icons, or snap a QuickPic of your friends across the table. Then, just drag each item on the check to the people who ordered them to easily calculate total & tip for individuals or groups. Divvy takes care of all the math, so you can finish the meal with dessert rather than homework.
• Drag people at your table into groups to total and pay together
• Adjust tip calculations, and choose whether or not to tip on tax
• Split up items people shared, even unequally
• Add guests from contacts, by grabbing a quick photo, or using cartoon icons
• Use Smart Rounding to round everyone's share to an even dollar
• Detailed breakdown of what everyone owes including pre-tip, tip, and total amounts. Easily see how much to put on your credit card and how much tip to write in later
• Optionally calculate tip including coupons like the ones from popular daily deal sites
• Tax is automatically split based on how much each person spent. Support for items like drinks that already have tax included
• Divvy gives you feedback when photographing and splitting your check for fast & accurate recognition
Divvy only works on printed restaurant checks and requires an iPhone 4 or above.
We couldn't be more excited about Divvy, and there's a lot more on the way! Watch a video of Divvy in action at: http://divvythatup.com/
• Updated look & feel, including a shiny new icon
• Better support for non-dollar currencies
• Bug fixes and numerous small improvements!
New in v2.0.1:
• Squashed a pair of nasty crash bugs