Ranking - Photo-Video (iPhone)
Ranking - Photo-Video (iPad)
- complete the circle: up to full 360 degrees
- don't wait: we hate progress bars, the result is extremely fast
- get quality pixels: photo quality (not video quality!!)
- everywhere, anytime: high quality even in low light
- *really* anytime: turn Flash on (even torch) while shooting.
- output panoramas are in *high* resolution (and get even higher with in-app purchase)
- master the contrast: 3 exposure modes
- enjoy viewing: interactive 3d viewer (not an awful strip)
- enjoy sharing: FB, Twitter, mail as an interactive 3d viewer (again not an awful strip)
- discover places: thousands of public geo-located panoramas (browse nearby panoramas!!)
We listen and help (support@DerManDar.com).
"The easiest-to-use panoramic picture app on the iPhone." - The Wall-Street Journal.
"It’s really hard to take a bad panorama." - Macworld.
"A 360-degree shot in about 20 seconds." - Business Insider.
"I was definitely impressed..." - Techcrunch.
and for advanced users:
- embed interactive panoramas (embed codes are available on DerManDar.com)
- add tags, geolocation, privacy settings
- get full control through the web interface
- in-app HD option is for *all* the panoramas you take on *all* your devices - with the same AppleID
- your pictures are *not* automatically uploaded unless you explicitly request it
By tapping on an online panorama, you can see its detailed information such as: author, date, location, tags, description, who liked it. Tap on the author, you get all his public panoramas. Tap on a tag, you get the panoramas associated with this tag. If you tilt your phone to landscape, you get the fullscreen interactive view.
And as always, improved performance and minor bugs corrected. We are now taking into account the 5S wider camera.
Don't forget to check our HD option in the shooting view.