Ranking - Productivity (iPhone)
Ranking - Productivity (iPad)
Documents 5 - Fast PDF reader and cloud download manager
App Store Editors' Choice in 70+ countries
"It's a tool that will help you stay better organised." - The Verge
"The app is super quick, it looks good and options are easy to locate and use." - The Next Web
"A surprising versatile app for consumers and businesses alike." - USA Today
Amazing attention to details, unmatched stability and design differs Documents from any app you have on the iPhone or iPad. You will use it constantly, at home, office, university or on the road, every single day.
Documents is the most capable application on your iOS device. It replaces a document viewer, pdf reader, download manager, "read it later" and bunch of other applications as the one elegant app.
Just have a look at the short list of things that Documents allows you to do. It's an app that makes your iPad and iPhone worth the price!
- View Office Documents
- Read and Annotate PDF files
- Search Inside Documents
- Edit Text Files
- Read Books and Articles
- Manage your files
- Copy Documents from Mac or PC
- Sync with iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive and other Services
- Share Files with Your Friends
- Protect Everything with a Password
- Store Email Attachments
- Download Documents from the Web
- Save Web Pages to Read them Later
Documents is a must have app for your iPhone and iPad!
Love Documents 5? If you have a moment to leave a review in the App Store we would really appreciate it!
- ➜ Documents 5 - Fast PDF reader and cloud download manager is a highly rated app (4.5-star).
- ➜ The app is free.
- ➜ Documents 5 - Fast PDF reader and cloud download manager is currently ranked #41 in free Productivity apps for iPhone, as well as #35 in free Productivity apps for iPad.