Ranking - Productivity (iPhone)
Ranking - Productivity (iPad)
Documents 5 - Fast PDF reader, media player and download manager
Read, Listen, View, Download, Annotate almost anything you want on your iPad and iPhone. Files, documents, music, videos, books, any content is at home in Documents by Readdle.
App Store Editors' Choice in 70+ countries
"It's a tool that will help you stay better organised." - The Verge
"Documents combines a fast document viewer with a media player and file manager." - TUAW
"The app is super quick, it looks good and options are easy to locate and use." - The Next Web
"A surprising versatile app for consumers and businesses alike." - USA Today
Amazing attention to details, unmatched stability and design differs Documents from any app you have on the iPhone or iPad. You will use it constantly, at home, office, university or on the road, every single day.
Documents is the most capable application on your iOS device. It replaces a document viewer, pdf reader, download manager, music player, "read it later" and bunch of other applications as the one elegant app.
Just have a look at the short list of things that Documents allows you to do. It's an app that makes your iPad and iPhone worth the price!
- View Office Documents
- Read and Annotate PDF files
- Search Inside Documents
- Edit Text Files
- Read Books and Articles
- View Photos from your Trip
- Watch Movies while on a plane
- Listen to Your Favorite Music
- Manage your files
- Copy Documents from Mac or PC
- Sync with iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive and other Services
- Share Files with Your Friends
- Protect Everything with a Password
- Store Email Attachments
- Download Documents from the Web
- Save Web Pages to Read them Later
Documents is a must have app for your iPhone and iPad!
- Stability and compatibility improvements for iOS 8
- iCloud Drive Support
Safely store all your documents, presentations, spreadsheets, images and any other kind of files in your Documents 5 iCloud folder. Directly access them from iCloud Drive on your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Mac or PC.
- Open files from iCloud Drive with Document Picker
You can get files stored on your iCloud Drive that are not in your Documents 5 application using Document Picker. It works almost like ‘Open…’ dialog on your Mac or PC. On the Documents 5 side bar tap ‘Open…’ and navigate to the needed document.
- Use other iOS apps to work with files from Documents 5
In any Document Picker enabled application you can get access to all Documents 5 files that are outside of the iCloud folder. Just tap ‘Locations’ in the Document Picker window and select Documents 5 from the list.
- Touch ID Support
Use Touch ID, Apple's fingerprint identity sensor, to unlock Documents 5 instead of a regular passcode.
We hope that you enjoy the new stuff! Please rate Documents 5 on the App Store.
- ➜ Documents 5 - Fast PDF reader, media player and download manager is a highly rated app (4.5-star).
- ➜ The app is free.
- ➜ Documents 5 - Fast PDF reader, media player and download manager is currently ranked #74 in free Productivity apps for iPhone, as well as #24 in free Productivity apps for iPad.