Ranking - Business (iPhone)
Ranking - Business (iPad)
• Take your documents anywhere •
• Used by over 15 MILLION iOS users •
• Now with full iOS 7, iCloud Support •
• 2.99 US SALE TODAY •
WE ARE MAKING DOCUMENTS THE ABSOLUTE CHEAPEST FULL OFFICE & DOCUMENTS MANAGEMENT SUITE FOR THE IPHONE! now everyone can have full documents functionality on their iPhone and iPods!
Introducing the iPhone's only light weight mobile office suite and file manager. This essential application allows you to edit and manage spreadsheet, text, and image files on your iPhone. Works both online and offline. You can transfer files between your iCloud, Google Docs and Dropbox accounts; and you can transfer files to your PC or Mac using USB and WiFi.
Created files can be opened using Microsoft Word and Excel, Open Office, Numbers, and all major office suites.
• iSpreadsheet (a premier spreadsheet app)
• Text Editor (to edit basic text)
• File Browser (to organize your files)
• Google Sync (to upload/download documents)
• Dropbox (manage dropbox files)
• Instant Email (send those files to your boss)
• Photo Album (a easier way to organize photos)
• Smooth User Interface
• Portrait & Landscape mode
• Full support for .txt and .csv files
• Limited support for .doc, .xls files via Google Docs
• Google upload & download
• Created files can be opened in Microsoft Excel, Word, Apple Numbers, TextEdit, Notepad, Openoffice & all leading office suites.
• Create, View & Manage Photos and Documents
• Works anywhere online or offline.
• Spreadsheet supports formulas, formatting, resizing, and all basic spreadsheet features.
• Beautiful UI.
• Free updates
• Lightweight office work on the run
• Backup of documents
• Quick access to spreadsheets, notes, memos
• Basic word processing
• Pocket Spreadsheet
- Support for more file types
- Additional functions & features
iPhone Office Apps
- Fixed toolbar display on iOS 7.1+
- Improved Spreadsheet Display
- Improved Offline Handling
-= v7.6 =-
- Fixed a bug with local file updates not refreshing the UI
-= v7.5 =-
- Reduced app size & memory usage
- Minor bugfixes
-= v7.4 =-
- Improved scrolling speed
- Added Box.com support
- Fixed row selection on spreadsheet
- Improved Sharing UI
-= V7.3 =-
- Fixed UI Glitches
-= v7.2 =-
- Fixed issue exiting scan mode
-= v7.1 =-
- Fixed a issue crash on launch when large pdf files exist
- Fixed a UI display issue
-= v7.0 =-
- iOS 7 Update
- Improved performance
- Improved rich text file support
- Improved support for attachments
- Refreshed UI and transitions
- New file transfer options
- New tutorial screens
- Fixed a rare crash issue on saving
-= v6.4 =-
- Fixed a slowdown/crash issue on directory screen
-= v6.3 =-
- Added support for new video codecs
- Fixed a rare launch crash bug
-= v6.2 =-
- Fixed open with bug
- Fixed default print margins
-= v6.1 =-
- Added Automatic Document Scanning Option
- Added Enhanced Data Protection
- Added export to photos feature
- Added export to pdf feature
- Enhanced media playback support
- UI Improvements
- Improved rendering speed
-= v5.9 =-
- fixed orientation rotation issues.
- fixed multiple email attachment issues.
- added document search functionality.
-= v5.8 =-
- Improved handling of currency and percentages in iSpreadsheet
-= v5.7 =-
- Updated UI.
- Improved editing for paint documents.
- Improved moving documents.
- Improved support for online files.
-= v5.6 =-
- Fixed issue with copying of empty spreadsheet cells
- Fixed a crash issue
- Fixed issue with Dropbox file modifications