Ranking - Games (iPhone)
Ranking - Games (iPad)
Don't Run With a Plasma Sword
Start with a simple combat runner and evolve your gameplay to ultimately navigate masterfully through rich level configurations and boss fights!
- Over half a million downloads, 5 million games played, now available on Mac OS too!
- Featured by Apple in New and Noteworthy and What's hot!!
- Covered on The Totally Rad Show!
- What the press has to say:
4.5/5 touch arcade "From presentation to gameplay to overall fun factor, DRWAPS simply shines"
4.5/5 iFanzine "DRWAPS is the kind of genre mashup gold that we need to see more often in the App Store"
4/5 appspy "DRWAPS's book and try to provide an experience that goes beyond mindless platforming"
4/5 148Apps "DRWAPS is another solid endless runner with a little bit of action-platformer thrown in"
4.5/5 padgadget "DRWAPS is an action-packed infinite runner that fans of the genre won’t want to miss out on."
5/5 iphonegameruk "November Game of the Month"
4.5/5 apptudes "gorgeous and full of personality, it effortlessly blends platforming, action, and RPG elements into a fantastically entertaining experience"
5/5 app-score "DRWAPS is yet another running game that has used the iPhone to the best of it’s ability"
4/5 touchgen "DRWAPS is a fun entry in the endless running genre that brings both storyline, and humour to the table"
4/5 modojo "We grew tired of "runners" months ago, but DRWAPS renewed our faith in these types of games"
4.5/5 iPhone Alley "the amount of content that’s here is enough to satisfy any casual gamer or the ideal hardcore"
4.5/5 crasymikeapps "DRWAPS is a side scrolling platformer with more personality than most, leveraging excellent graphics and in depth gameplay"
4/5 iphoneappreviews "DRWAPS is one of those games that keeps your coming back for more, even once all upgrades are purchased"
4.5/5 backtothegeek "If you like runners, jump on it"
For a long time Cornelius has been working at the local comic books stand shop. For about as long, he's been daydreaming about how somehow, someday, he'd become a Hero. After all, wasn't what the fortune cookie was saying, right? ... right? Fortunately the Aliens invasion would come just in time to provide with this opportunity...
Don't Run is a breathtaking, retro sci-fi, combat based, funny sidescroller with tons of content.
Anyway, what more can you ask for than running with a plasma sword, slicing-up invading aliens?
------------- Main Features -------------
- Universal App
- Retina display
- 5 environments: City, Factory, Mother ship, Alien Planet, Tandoori Moon
- 2 Game Modes:
- Story mode with fixed game progression, save points, boss fights and 3-stars rating system
- Endless mode with 4 levels of difficulty, random map generation and objectives to accomplish
- Did we say it? Boss fights!
- Breathtaking action! Hundreds of small hand crafted map sections put together dynamically to make sure to bring out a maximum of diversity and generate a controlled difficulty progression.
- A unique 3 buttons contextual controls scheme: jump, slide, slash which becomes double jump, dive and dash in the air
- Several types of monster with their own gameplay, traps to avoid, power-ups and rewards to collect
- Upgrades! Collect xp in game to level up your avatar on skills and avatar customization
- Game Center leaderboard and achievements
- Comic storyboards
- Awesome soundtrack and sound effects
- 2 supported languages, English and French
- Updates and support? Of course :).
- Lowered Price on some items
- Increased Daily XP Bonuses
- Fixed a bug which could result in being stuck in endless objectives
- Updated 3rd Party libraries
- Minor fixes