Ranking - Entertainment (iPad)
* Reviewed and rated 5 stars by the Multimedia Educational Resource for Learning and Online Teaching (www.merlot.org)
*Awarded "App of the week" by Apple in France, China, Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg
*Displayed in Home Page and Featured in 90 countries
* Rankings: France #1 Overall, China #2 Overall and #1 in Entertainment, Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg #1 in Entertainment
* Top100 Overall in 9 countries
* Top10 Entertainment in 12 countries
Drawing Box is recommended by schools for their students for its creativity tools and recreational features.
Drawing Box is the most suitable app to learn and practice drawing and painting. With responsive smooth pencil and brush strokes, graphical and intuitive interface, you can use it to make a quick sketch or a detailed study on the go.
Bring a painting studio in your pocket, and enjoy unlimited painting.
Export directly your artworks to in MP4 format and share them with anyone you like.
- 14 pencil modes
- 9 art brushes, 1 smudge tool
- 6 paint rollers
- 3 eraser sizes
- 156 colors in 2 main palettes, 8 famous palettes.
- 25 creative pen effects, 30 exclusive 3D clay pens
- magnificent light effect for drawing on a dark background
- enter and edit text with virtual keyboard (including 14 fonts)
- 187 stickers in 3 sizes
- import photo or take a photo as sticker (move, scale and rotate photo, mirror)
- 120 decorative art patterns (move, scale and rotate)
- Pinch to zoom from 80% to 2000%
- Quick full screen view (100%)
- Video replay of your paintings
- MP4 video conversion, directly exportable
- Vertical and horizontal symmetrical drawing
- Application paintings gallery
- Edit, export and share paintings.
- Select different backgrounds
- Unlimited undo, redo, clear drawing page
- 34 Step-by-step drawing lessons
- Color wheel and eye dropper
And more functions:
- The user can choose a color for the canvas background from the 156 premixed colors of the 2 main palettes. How it works: just push the color tube to the top and release it. That's easy.
- You can apply photographic effects (gray scale, sepia, fax, tonal,...) and amazing caches (light reflections, snow, texture,...) to the imported photos and pictures.
- Two new series of stickers with the themes of ethnic design and decorative patterns
- A new paintroller effect: a colored splash brush. Useful for artistic background creation.
- The user guide includes 8 small videos about the specific Drawing Box functions.
- Added a new feature: paper board live video recorder. You can in the same draw, paint and voice record what your are putting on the screen. This is, for example, useful for people making animated tutorials. The video time is actually limited at one minute. But you can unlock for unlimited time with in-app purchase. How the paper board works:
1) From the main toolbar, tap on the paper board button
2) A small toolbar is displayed on the upper left corner of the screen
3) Tap "record" to immediately record your voice and strokes.
4) "Pause" if necessary. "Stop" will save your work in the app gallery.
- The paintings shown in the app gallery can be enlarged to a bigger size, just by pushing 2 fingers like zooming in it. And, to reduce the large previews, pinch 2 fingers.
- Fixed several minor bugs.