Ranking - Productivity (iPhone)
Ranking - Productivity (iPad)
• Create and edit Microsoft Office files from your iPhone or iPad
• Back up photos and videos automatically if you choose
• Share links to your largest files without using email attachments
• Access your files offline
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/terms
• “Save to Dropbox” App Extension now saves PDF versions of websites from Safari (iOS 8 & 9 only) — to enable, you can tap the share icon in Safari and toggle the extension from the “More” section
• Copy files and folders — select multiple items or tap the downward arrow to copy
• Added Touch ID support when using App Extensions
• Small improvements to make the app more efficient in utilizing device space
• Better handling of international characters when viewing files sorted by name
• Accessibility improvements
• Dismiss gesture works better for closing out the actions menu and files with comments
• File or Folder is now read after the file or folder name
• Fixed a rare issue where folders named with Greek characters would fail to load or generate links
• Fixed an issue where photos would appear blurry on a cellular connection for iPhone 6 and newer devices
• Addressed several edge cases to reduce those pesky crashes
- ➜ Dropbox is a good, 3.5-star app.
- ➜ The app is free.
- ➜ Dropbox is currently ranked #3 in free Productivity apps for iPhone, as well as #5 in free Productivity apps for iPad.
- ➜ It is also the 63rd most popular free iPhone app, as well as the 81st most popular free iPad app (all categories combined).