Ranking - Productivity (iPhone)
Ranking - Productivity (iPad)
• Access all your photos, docs, and videos from any device.
• 2 GB of space when you sign up — free!
• Share a link to even your biggest files — no more attachments!
• Add files to your “Favorites” for fast, offline viewing.
Use Dropbox to save and share photos, docs, and videos in a snap. And if something happens to your iPhone or iPad, your stuff is always safe in Dropbox!
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/terms
• Better experience receiving shared links on iPhone – when visiting a shared link, supported files will show an option to “Open in app” that takes you to Dropbox
• Bug fixes and improvements related to moving and deleting files, printing and exporting, RTF previews, and password protected files
- ➜ Dropbox is a good, 3.5-star app.
- ➜ The app is free.
- ➜ Dropbox is currently ranked #4 in free Productivity apps for iPhone, as well as #8 in free Productivity apps for iPad.
- ➜ It is also the 63rd most popular free iPhone app, as well as the 89th most popular free iPad app (all categories combined).