Ranking - Productivity (iPhone)
Ranking - Productivity (iPad)
\t•\tAccess your files on any device, even if you’re offline
\t•\tCreate and edit Microsoft Office files from your iPhone or iPad
\t•\tShare links to your largest files without using email attachments
We offer in-app purchases for Dropbox Pro, which includes 1 TB of storage and additional features. The amount will be charged to your iTunes account and will vary by plan and country. You’ll see the total price before completing payment.
Dropbox Pro subscriptions purchased in-app renew monthly or yearly depending on your plan. Plans are priced at $9.99USD monthly and $99.99USD yearly (pricing may vary in countries other than the U.S.). To avoid renewal, you must turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before your subscription ends. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. Dropbox also offers one-month trials for monthly subscriptions.
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/pricing_terms
• Folders can now be made available offline (Pro and Business users only)
• Fixed a crash when viewing certain offline files
• Fixed a rare crash caused by layout changes
• Improved some status messages related to camera uploads
- ➜ Dropbox has average ratings (2.5-star).
- ➜ The app is free.
- ➜ Dropbox is currently ranked #3 in free Productivity apps for iPhone, as well as #5 in free Productivity apps for iPad.
- ➜ It is also the 94th most popular free iPhone app, as well as the 127th most popular free iPad app (all categories combined).