Ranking - Productivity (iPhone)
Ranking - Productivity (iPad)
• Access all your photos, docs, and videos from any device.
• 2 GB of space when you sign up — free!
• Share a link to even your biggest files — no more attachments!
• Add files to your “Favorites” for fast, offline viewing.
Use Dropbox to save and share photos, docs, and videos in a snap. And if something happens to your iPhone or iPad, your stuff is always safe in Dropbox!
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/terms
- iOS 8 stability fixes
New in version 3.4:
- Restores automatic backup functionality for iOS 8 – See blog.dropbox.com (in English) for details
- New for iOS 8 – See your recent activity in the Today view widget in the Notification Center, easily save files to Dropbox, and open your files directly from within other apps
- General iOS 8 compatibility
- Create and manage Shared Folders within the app, plus additional sharing controls for Pro and Dropbox for Business users
- ➜ Dropbox is a good, 3-star app.
- ➜ The app is free.
- ➜ Dropbox is currently ranked #3 in free Productivity apps for iPhone, as well as #8 in free Productivity apps for iPad.
- ➜ It is also the 71st most popular free iPhone app, as well as the 78th most popular free iPad app (all categories combined).