Ranking - Productivity (iPhone)
Ranking - Productivity (iPad)
• Get to your files and photos instantly while on the go
• Scan receipts, whiteboards, or documents and convert them to PDF files
• Upload photos to any folder you want, so they’re organized and easy to find
• Make files available offline, so you can work without an internet connection
• Share files with anyone, even if they don’t have a Dropbox account
• Get feedback on your work using comments
• Create and edit Microsoft Office files directly from Dropbox
We offer in-app purchases for Dropbox Pro, which includes 1 TB of storage and additional features. The amount will be charged to your iTunes account and will vary by plan and country. You’ll see the total price before completing payment.
Dropbox Pro subscriptions purchased in-app renew monthly or yearly depending on your plan. To avoid renewal, you must turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before your subscription ends. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. Dropbox also offers one-month trials for monthly subscriptions.
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/pricing_terms
- ➜ Dropbox is a good, 3.5-star app.
- ➜ The app is free.
- ➜ Dropbox is currently ranked #2 in free Productivity apps for iPhone, as well as #4 in free Productivity apps for iPad.
- ➜ It is also the 54th most popular free iPhone app, as well as the 55th most popular free iPad app (all categories combined).