Ranking - Productivity (iPhone)
Ranking - Productivity (iPad)
Dropbox is the place for your photos, docs, videos, and other files. Files you keep in Dropbox are safely backed up and you can get to them from all your devices. It’s easy to send large files to anyone, even if they don’t have a Dropbox account.
• Create and edit Microsoft Office files from your iPhone or iPad
• Back up photos and videos automatically if you choose
• Share links to your largest files without using email attachments
• Access your files offline
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/terms
• Fixed an issue where videos didn’t resize properly on iPad
- ➜ Dropbox is a good, 3.5-star app.
- ➜ The app is free.
- ➜ Dropbox is currently ranked #5 in free Productivity apps for iPhone, as well as #6 in free Productivity apps for iPad.
- ➜ It is also the 107th most popular free iPhone app, as well as the 138th most popular free iPad app (all categories combined).