Ranking - Productivity (iPhone)
Ranking - Productivity (iPad)
Dropbox is the place for your photos, docs, videos, and other files. Files you keep in Dropbox are safely backed up and you can get to them from all your devices. It’s easy to send large files to anyone, even if they don’t have a Dropbox account.
• Create and edit Microsoft Office files from your iPhone or iPad
• Back up photos and videos automatically if you choose
• Share links to your largest files without using email attachments
• Access your files offline
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/terms
• Fix for an issue where some files would appear under the wrong month when sorted by date
- ➜ Dropbox is a good, 3.5-star app.
- ➜ The app is free.
- ➜ Dropbox is currently ranked #2 in free Productivity apps for iPhone, as well as #5 in free Productivity apps for iPad.
- ➜ It is also the 57th most popular free iPhone app, as well as the 63rd most popular free iPad app (all categories combined).