Ranking - Lifestyle (iPhone)
Ranking - Lifestyle (iPad)
With eBay mobile you can:
● Search, Bid, Buy or Make offers on unique items from sellers worldwide
● List your items for sale on eBay in minutes
● Use the barcode scanner to find items, compare prices or start a new listing
● Get customizable alerts about your eBay items and activity
● Track your packages
● Leave feedback
● Read and respond to eBay messages
● Follow your favorite searches and sellers for quick access to the latest inventory
● Revise your listings and manage your eBay business on the go
● So much more. We’ll stop here so you can start shopping now.
KEEP IN TOUCH
Thanks to all our loyal fans for your support and suggestions! Your feedback is important to us. Please contact us with any questions by tweeting @askebay or join the discussion at www.ebay.com/iOS
Plus all the additions we made in v4.0:
eBay 4.0 for iOS is designed to simplify buying and selling, and place the best of eBay front and center. We’ve redesigned navigation, bidding and search, and built a brand new home screen with three personalized channels:
● Activity: Quick access and timely updates to the things that matter to you.
● Shop: Browse a blend of curated and personalized items by department.
● Sell: Tools and tips to start listing in minutes or manage your listings on the go.
Your feedback is important to us. Please contact us with any questions by tweeting @askebay or visiting www.ebay.com/iOS.
- ➜ eBay is a poorly rated app (1.5-star).
- ➜ The app is free.
- ➜ eBay is currently ranked #9 in free Lifestyle apps for iPhone, as well as #3 in free Lifestyle apps for iPad.
- ➜ It is also the 77th most popular free iPhone app, as well as the 57th most popular free iPad app (all categories combined).