Ranking - Productivity (iPhone)
Ranking - Productivity (iPad)
- Write notes of all types, from short lists to lengthy research, and access them on any device.
- Collect web articles, handwritten notes, and photos to keep all the details in one place.
- Find your work quickly with Evernote’s powerful search.
- Present your work as it takes shape for better collaboration in meetings.
Evernote for Apple Watch: The ideal companion to Evernote for iPhone
- Dictate notes into Apple Watch and they'll be transcribed and synced to Evernote.
- See recently created, updated, and viewed notes.
- Dictate searches and see results on your Apple Watch.
- Create reminders and get notified about items due today.
Move projects forward with Evernote:
- Take notes: write in a clean, distraction-free workspace.
- Get organized: create notebooks and add tags to wrangle projects.
- Access anywhere: keep your work in sync across devices.
- Find anything fast: text in notes, photos, and PDFs is searchable.
- Share ideas and resources: create a workspace for collaboration with shared notebooks.
- Keep up with to-do’s: make to-do lists and check items off as you go.
- Harness creativity: capture ideas while they’re fresh, wherever you are.
- Prepare for meetings: draft agendas and to-do’s for next time.
- Manage expenses: organize receipts, bills, and invoices to keep expense reports in check.
- Plan business travel: save reservations and tickets for simple trip planning.
- Make connections: turn business cards into rich digital contacts.
Accomplish even more with Evernote Premium:
- Take notebooks offline to access them anytime
- Annotate PDFs and notes to focus attention on key points
- Create rich contacts from photos of business cards
- Present your work on a big screen in a single tap with AirPlay
- Lock the app when not in use and unlock with Touch ID or a passcode
- Rediscover content from your account in the related notes section
Evernote is available for your Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and on the web! Find your notes anywhere you’ve installed the app.
New York Times ‘Top 10 Must-Have App’, Winner: TechCrunch Crunchies, Mashable Awards and the Webbys.
Evernote is free to download and use. Evernote Premium adds the great features above and is available by subscription.
Two subscription options:
- Evernote Premium monthly for $5
- Evernote Premium annually for $45
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
- Camera enhancements
- Numerous bug fixes
New Camera functionality
- Auto-capture: Point the camera at docs, whiteboards, and business cards
- Business cards: Connect to LinkedIn to get more info when scanning cards
- Review, crop, and rotate images before saving
Evernote for Apple Watch
- Dictate notes into Apple Watch and they'll be transcribed and synced to Evernote
- See recently created, updated, and viewed notes
- Dictate searches and see results on your Apple Watch
- Create reminders and get notified about items due today
- Suggested notes in Today widget
- Mark reminder notifications as complete or snooze the reminder for an hour
- Start a work chat from the home screen
- Numerous bug fixes and improvements