Ranking - Social Networking (iPhone)
Ranking - Social Networking (iPad)
Not just for Facebook friends: Message people in your phone book and just enter a phone number to add a new contact.
Group chats: Create groups for the people you message most. Name them, set group photos and keep them all in one place.
Photos and videos: Shoot videos and snap selfies or other photos right from the app and send them with one tap.
Free calls: Talk as long as you want, even with people in other countries. (Calls are free over Wi-Fi. Otherwise, standard data charges apply.)
Even more ways to message:
Bring your conversations to life with stickers.
Preview your camera roll photos and videos without leaving the conversation--then choose the perfect ones to send.
Record voice messages when you have more to say.
Know when people have seen your messages.
Forward messages or photos to people who weren't in the conversation.
Search for people and groups to quickly get back to them.
Turn on location to let people know when you're nearby.
See who's available on Messenger and who's active on Facebook.
Turn off notifications when you're working, sleeping or just need a break.
Stay logged in so you never miss a message.
- Send and receive GIFs, videos, photos and more
- Watch GIFs play automatically
- Instantly reply with the same app
- Easily install the apps your friends are using to send stuff to you
- Discover new apps to install right from Messenger
- ➜ Facebook Messenger is a good, 3-star app.
- ➜ The app is free.
- ➜ Facebook Messenger is currently ranked #1 in free Social Networking apps for iPhone, as well as #1 in free Social Networking apps for iPad.
- ➜ It is also the most popular free iPhone app, as well as the 3rd most popular free iPad app (all categories combined).